• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kio froze, "Hurry..." he mumbled. He circled around the wolf in defense. "Han.. hurry the hell up." He said watching the wolf.

Han quickly ran towards the wolf and restrained it. "Sorry Dylan." Han knocked her out and picked her up, "She's alot heavier as a wolf." Han said with a sigh. "Lets take her to some werewolves. I think some are nearby. She should be woke 'bout time we make it there." Han said. He and Kio walked for about 30 mins until they made it to a werewolf pack.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Remember who you're talking to, Natsumi. ”
...♅Akira said to her as his eyes narrowed. He then looked at Natsuru and replied♅...

“ No. We're on a date, not a reunion. ”

[/QUOTE]
''ah...i see...''

*Natsuru puts his hand on Natsumi's head*

''well sorry to interfere with your date...and also please excuse Natsumi...temper runs shorter when shes near her crush''

*Natsumi then punches Natsuru multiple times in the stomach but it seemed to do no damage on Natsuru*

''w-why did you have to tell him that...?!!''

''cuz i just can~''

''y-you.......hmpf''

*Natsumi then walks out of the McDonald's place a bit pissed off at Natsuru*

''well...i guess il take my leave...''

*Bows and smiles*

''have a very nice day you two and i hope you create an eternal relationship between you both...wait a minute...''

*His smile then fades leading to a straight face as he leans over to Akira and whispers to him in his ear and making a massive claw out of his hand and blocks his mouth and Akira's ear so Serenity wont be able to hear him*

''whoa whoa whoa...dont you already have a wife...? Correct me if im wrong here...''

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What I want to feel comfortable" she said as she layed back down on him and licked up his neck happily

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "I-I know it's just this is really sudden.....Oh and as for the sleep hmm" Al's eyes widened as he remembered what the creature said to him Al grabbed Shira by the shoulders "Tell me Shira is it true? Are you planning on leaving me?"

Shira looked at him in suprise "Wh-why would you say that" she said as she tryed to push past his arm so she could push into his chest

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...i see...''
*Natsuru puts his hand on Natsumi's head*

''well sorry to interfere with your date...and also please excuse Natsumi...temper runs shorter when shes near her crush''

*Natsumi then punches Natsuru multiple times in the stomach but it seemed to do no damage on Natsuru*

''w-why did you have to tell him that...?!!''

''cuz i just can~''

''y-you.......hmpf''

*Natsumi then walks out of the McDonald's place a bit pissed off at Natsuru*

''well...i guess il take my leave...''

*Bows and smiles*

''have a very nice day you two and i hope you create an eternal relationship between you both...wait a minute...''

*His smile then fades leading to a straight face as he leans over to Akira and whispers to him in his ear and making a massive claw out of his hand and blocks his mouth and Akira's ear so Serenity wont be able to hear him*

''whoa whoa whoa...dont you already have a wife...? Correct me if im wrong here...''

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira's facial expression soon turned to one of sadness at the mention of Layla. He replied, his expression returning to normal. A slightly aggravated tone being evident in his voice♅...

“ She's dead. Now, if that is all you wanted, leave. ”

Dakota saw movement in the corner of her eye, she looked up to see Ansom. "Hey you look a little frazzled...Something on your mind?" Dakota called out to Ansom noticing his pacing.

@AsongOfIceandFire

------------------------

She shook her head "no, no, I forgot to contact her it was my own fault really, its a bad habit, and besides, I didn't feel dragged around as such" she replied with a smile

@Kalin Scarlet ((its okay uvu))

Shira frowned "what do you mean I didn't do any thing with him at least not conceously" she said as she tryed to push past his hands again

Nonalaka said:
Dakota saw movement in the corner of her eye, she looked up to see Ansom. "Hey you look a little frazzled...Something on your mind?" Dakota called out to Ansom noticing his pacing.
@AsongOfIceandFire

------------------------

She shook her head "no, no, I forgot to contact her it was my own fault really, its a bad habit, and besides, I didn't feel dragged around as such" she replied with a smile

@Kalin Scarlet ((its okay uvu))
Ansom smiled. "There is always something on my mind, but not quite like this...." He sighed and sat down on the ground. "What would you say if I told you that I might be in love?" He looked up at her. "Is that too crazy for me?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned "what do you mean I didn't do any thing with him at least not conceously" she said as she tryed to push past his hands again

[/QUOTE]
Al shoved her her away "That is a lie!!" He said as a tear fell from his face

Shira went crashing to the floor then looked up at al with heart break in her eyes "th-then do you repent your affections for me" she said in a desperate voice

"Well, considering I actually dragged you the whole way, I'm somewhat more hopeful for this friendship since you didn't find it annoying." Madoka said, smiling. Soon after, they landed outside the dormitories. "Well, here we are, Mariko."

@Nonalaka

"In love?" Dakota blinked a couple of times "I don't think it would be crazy, you have feelings, just like anyone else does."

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira went crashing to the floor then looked up at al with heart break in her eyes "th-then do you repent your affections for me" she said in a desperate voice

[/QUOTE]
(( Yep. He's a giant bewb now. (*^*) ))

Al looked sorrowful "No I don't I love you and that will never change but.....Nevermind it doesn't matter anyways" He said as he thought of the girl who said she would kill him he spoke "She looked just like you...."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's facial expression soon turned to one of sadness aat the mention of Layla. He replied, his expression returning to normal♅...

“ She's dead. ”

[/QUOTE]
''huh...damn..sorry for your loss...''

*Natsuru's claw then disappears and he stands straight up*

''i should have not asked...poor lass...well im sure theres always a better place right? well...i dont even know if i should say that since both hell and heaven are destroyed...only Euphoria remains...and...Atreia...''

*Natsuru then shakes head to make some parts of his bangs to be infront of his face*

''well...il be going...il mourn her...i respected her a lot really...even though she has not met me...but oh well......later''

*Natsuru then puts his hands in his pockets and starts to walk out the McDonald's place*

Nonalaka said:
"In love?" Dakota blinked a couple of times "I don't think it would be crazy, you have feelings, just like anyone else does."
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged. "Well, it could be infatuation, but I think it is love. Then there is another issue. She is a Succubus." He sighed and stood up. "Now is it crazy?" He asked.

"Well I think I would have protested a bit if I found it annoying." She said with a smile "thank you for today, I'll see you tomorrow?"

@Kalin Scarlet

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked sorrowful "No I don't I love you and that will never change but.....Nevermind it doesn't matter anyways" He said as he thought of the girl who said she would kill him he spoke "She looked just like you...."
Shiras eyes went wide with sadness as she slowly stood up "so that's were you were when ansom was taking care of me and nursing me back to helth you where with some one els" she said as a tear slid down her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shiras eyes went wide with sadness as she slowly stood up "so that's were you were when ansom was taking care of me and nursing me back to helth you where with some one els" she said as a tear slid down her face

[/QUOTE]
(Yep, he didn't even try to heal you. Go with Ansom :D )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''huh...damn..sorry for your loss...''
*Natsuru's claw then disappears and he stands straight up*

''i should have not asked...poor lass...well im sure theres always a better place right? well...i dont even know if i should say that since both hell and heaven are destroyed...only Euphoria remains...and...Atreia...''

*Natsuru then shakes head to make some parts of his bangs to be infront of his face*

''well...il be going...il mourn her...i respected her a lot really...even though she has not met me...but oh well......later''

*Natsuru then puts his hands in his pockets and starts to walk out the McDonald's place*

[/QUOTE]
“ Hmp.. ”

...♅Akira then returned his gaze to Serenity. He spoke, his smile returning♅...

“ Well, here we are. Go ahead and dig in~ ”

Violetta shrugged, looking out the window.

"I don't really know. There's so much in the world."

She sighed, watching the clouds in the sky.

@Slaxt

Dakota furrowed her brow "...a little bit. I'm not trying to be blunt nor offensive to that race.... but, isn't that what they are good at? Luring men? I'm not saying what you're feeling is false, but please do tread lightly..."

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back