• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Your wish is my command~ ”
...♅He said as he watched Serenity go to a table. He soon turned towards the cashier and spoke♅...

“ Give me two large Big Mac meals, twelve hamburger and twenty four chicken nuggets. ”

Cashier: “Is that all, Your Majesty? Would you like a drink?”

“ Give me a large cola and... give me all other drinks you have, separately. Deliver them to that table. ”

...♅Akira said as he pointed over to the table Serenity was seated at. At that moment, the cashier replied♅...

Cashier: “Yes, Your Majesty. It's on the house.”

“ Why thank you, Azazel. ”

Azazel: “Don't mention it, it's my pleasure to serve you, Your Majesty. Your food will be brought over in five minutes.”

...♅Akira turned around and walked over to the table, sitting directly infront of Serenity. He spoke♅...

“ The food will be here in five minutes~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity smiled. "Coolio." She giggled and put one arm over the back of the chair. "There are a lot of fat people here." She whispered in a very quiet voice. "Maybe this kind of food isn't the best for people." She shrugged. "But if it is delicious, then I do not care!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]alright lol)))

[/QUOTE]
(I feel like if I said yes, the whole convo I had with Shira would mean nothing xD )

Lumina said:
((Don't rush the poor guy xD ))
Violetta skipped along, grinning at the demon.

"Sure, sure~"

She waved goodbye to Ciella.

@Slaxt @Himeragi Seiker
As they were running Sora snaps, making both of them appear on his bed in his room. "Well here we are!" He smiles widely.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(I feel like if I said yes, the whole convo I had with Shira would mean nothing xD )
then...idk lol your in a nutshell i guess haha)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]then...idk lol your in a nutshell i guess haha)))

[/QUOTE]
(*sits alone in a padded room with a straight jacket.* Problem solved.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity smiled. "Coolio." She giggled and put one arm over the back of the chair. "There are a lot of fat people here." She whispered in a very quiet voice. "Maybe this kind of food isn't the best for people." She shrugged. "But if it is delicious, then I do not care!"
*Natsuru goes to the McDonald's place from earlier with Natsumi since Natsumi forgot her phone*

''aigo...cant we just buy another phone?''

''no! its a waste of money!...plus i liked my phone cover...''

''you can buy it again yknow''

''its rare! its a rare edition of- oh hey there it is''

*Natsumi reached down to grab her phone but when she stood up she then noticed Akira was infront of her*

''oh...hi Akira''

@Fukushima Akira

((Lol this is why I am afraid to let Dakota interact with Ansom at times, cause it looks like I'm trying to prevent relationships or something x-x confusing stuff xD ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(*sits alone in a padded room with a straight jacket.* Problem solved.)
hm...welp fuck xD well idk...guess Ansom will have to decide haha)))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#00b300][B]*Natsuru goes to the McDonald's place from earlier with Natsumi since Natsumi forgot her phone*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300] ''aigo...cant we just buy another phone?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080]''no! its a waste of money!...plus i liked my phone cover...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b300]''you can buy it again yknow''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080]''its rare! its a rare edition of- oh hey there it is''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][B]*Natsumi reached down to grab her phone but when she stood up she then noticed Akira was infront of her*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] ''oh...hi Akira''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
Serenity looked at the two and then to Akira. "Oh? Do you know this girl?" She asked before returning her attention to the male and female. "Hello, I am Serenity. And, do not tell me, but you two are Natsuru and Natsumi, correct?" She smiled.

Nonalaka said:
((Lol this is why I am afraid to let Dakota interact with Ansom at times, cause it looks like I'm trying to prevent relationships or something x-x confusing stuff xD ))
(Nah, you good. Keep interacting. Maybe it'll keep the others away xD )

AsongOfIceandFire said:
...♅Akira laughed at Serenity's enthusiasm. He looked around him at the overweight people, then back to Serenity. He spoke, a smirk remaining on his face as his piercing blood red eyes focused on Serenity's♅...

“ Only Humans get fat. It's one of their flaws that we do not have. I've ordered quite a lot of food for us~ ”

...♅At that moment, Azazel came with the food, setting it down on the table. He spoke as he bowed slightly♅...

Azazel: “Here you go, Your Majesty. Forgive me for the wait.”

“ It's fine. As long as the food is here, I do not mind. ”

...♅Azazel then left as Akira looked down at the large quantity of food that was between him and Serenity. He soon heard his name being said, causing him to turn towards the origin of the voice in response, quickly noticing the female standing there. He could sense that she was a fallen God. He replied to the female after Serenity spoke to them♅...

“ Hm? Do I know you, Fallen one? ”

tumblr_nka2togVXL1tmj9foo4_400_zpse4ybey1j.gif

---------------------

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Atrio say there and took a small sip of tea [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
timw skip back to dorm.)

Ruthy was laying on top of Atrio blushing hard as they looked at eachother.

((Ah, good...Wait she's being used as a shield then? Oh my xD ))

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Atrio sat there blushing as he slowly brought his hands to her hips while staring deep into her eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled letting him touch her hips as she kissed his lips

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed at Serenity's enthusiasm. He looked around him at the overweight people, then back to Serenity. He spoke, a smirk remaining on his face as his piercing blood red eyes focused on Serenity's♅...
“ Only Humans get fat. It's one of their flaws that we do not have. I've ordered quite a lot of food for us~ ”

...♅At that moment, Azazel came with the food, setting it down on the table. He spoke as he bowed slightly♅...

Azazel: “Here you go, Your Majesty. Forgive me for the wait.”

“ It's fine. As long as the food is here, I do not mind. ”

...♅Azazel then left as Akira looked down at the large quantity of food that was between him and Serenity. He soon heard his name being said, causing him to turn towards the origin of the voice in response, quickly noticing the female standing there. He could sense that she was a fallen God. He replied to the female after Serenity spoke to them♅...

“ Hm? Do I know you, Fallen one? ”

tumblr_nka2togVXL1tmj9foo4_400_zpse4ybey1j.gif

[/QUOTE]
''d-dont call me fallen one...and if you ask that kind of question, of course not''

''hehe Serenity...your memory never fails...''

*Natsuru smiles a bit*

''saves me time on introductory...so Natsumi we got ur phone...shall we go now?''

''u-uh yeah...sure..''

@AsongOfIceandFire

Lumina said:
Violetta looked around.
"Demons always have been interesting."

She grinned at Sora, looking around at his dorm.

@Slaxt
Sora smiles "'Demons have always been interesting' so what you're saying is you're interested in me?" He says teasingly while sticking his tongue out.

Daniel reaver]Atrio closed his eyes and blushed more while kissing her back he felt his heart race more than ever when she kissed him this time [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
They kept kissing as she wraped her arms around his neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back