• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetone said:
"fine you can go but im making us lunch so be ready to eat" she said and smiled at castiel. @AsongOfIceandFire
Ruthy held his hand and smiled "hey angel thanks for inviting us to come over" she said
Castiel smiled and kissed Angel's cheek. "YAY! Thank you." He squeezed past everyone and ran to the courtyard. "It was way too crowded there." He muttered as he began to rethink his decision about mass genocide.

Sweetone said:
"fine you can go but im making us lunch so be ready to eat" she said and smiled at castiel. @AsongOfIceandFire
Ruthy held his hand and smiled "hey angel thanks for inviting us to come over" she said
Atrio stood there silent and looked at the girl and the man with wonder hoping none of them questioned him too much @Sweetone

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, putting a finger to her chin in thought.
"It doesn't matter to me. Say... do you know of any other gods around here?"

She looked to Sora and Ciella.

--

Lumina blushed.

"T-thanks, it's just canned soup."

She grinned at Suzano, eating more of her own portion.

@Himeragi Seiker @Slaxt
Sora smiles "Alright let's go to my dorm!" He pauses and looks up in thought to answer her question "Hmm.. Clover, Ansom, Haiiro the goddess, and etc... Wait.. 'Other gods' you're a goddess?"

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, putting a finger to her chin in thought.
"It doesn't matter to me. Say... do you know of any other gods around here?"

She looked to Sora and Ciella.

--

Lumina blushed.

"T-thanks, it's just canned soup."

She grinned at Suzano, eating more of her own portion.

@Himeragi Seiker @Slaxt
*Suzano finishes his soup and puts his bowl in the sink. He then looks back at Lumina with a smile*

''that was still good soup made by you''

Slaxt said:
Sora smiles "Alright let's go to my dorm!" He pauses and looks up in thought to answer her question "Hmm.. Clover, Ansom, and Haiiro the goddess... Wait.. 'Other gods' you're a goddess?"
*Natsuru creeps up behind Sora putting his hand on his shoulder*

''their are also fallen gods and goddesses...like Natsumi and myself...''

''natsuru dont creep out humans!''

''alright alright...i was only having fun''

''hahaha...''

@Lumina

Daniel reaver]Atrio stood there silent and looked at the girl and the man with wonder hoping none of them questioned him too much [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Angel smiled and walked into the kitchen to make some sandwhiches and drinks "how are you Atrio" she asked looking at him.

Ruthy sat on atrios lap and watched angel make sandwhiches

Slaxt said:
Sora looks at natsumi "Err... I'm not human... I'm a demon." He smiles and gets up off the bench.
''eh oh well...i was close...''

''so uhh..we should probably hang out sometime i guess? yknow go somewhere maybe?''

*Ciella said nervously scratching her cheek while smiling a bit*

@Lumina

Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed then looked at the kitchen "h-how did you know my name" he asked curiously as he hesitantly wraped his arms around ruthys waist to hold onto her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"ruthy texted it to me when she asked if she could come over" she said and made grilled chesse sandwhichs and salads.

Roman said:
Han looked over to Kio, "Split up! I'll take this side, but as long as we get to where those wolves are we're alright! Ok?!" He asked Kio as they ran.

Kio nodded, "Lets get your girlfriend back!" Kio said turning at his turn. He saw Dylan on the otherside of some bushes. "Lead me to those wolves." He thought as he ran. He looked up to see Han at a higher elevation and gave him a thumbs up.

@Sixxx
((one sec dishes))

Dakota looked at her phone again, "Nearly two days and still no answer...." she mumbled to herself, Although Moriko was a year older than Dakota, it seemed to her like she was the older one at times, at this stage she was a bit concerned. She fiddled with the ends of her hair as she looked around.

"You would be correct! Violetta, the Goddess of Time, in the flesh!"

Violetta saluted, flashing a grin at Sora.

"Ahhh Clover, the rascal. Cute kid. Ansom though..." she rubbed her head, her frustration apparent. "I've had to clean up one too many of that guys messes. Augh...." she sighed, shrugging.

@Slaxt

Lumina said:

"Ahhh Clover, the rascal. Cute kid. Ansom though..." she rubbed her head, her frustration apparent. "I've had to clean up one too many of that guys messes. Augh...." she sighed, shrugging.

@Slaxt
Sora turns to Violetta laughs a little "That's cool the Goddess of time." He pokes her cheek "I'm Sora... The omnipotent demon." He smiles "By the way do you have a crush on Clover?" He grins.

Lumina said:

@Slaxt
''im sorta dating Ansom, Violetta...just wanna say that cuz...idk''

Mind: wait FUCK ME i shouldnt had said that >//.//<

''ooh~ the god eater has fallen for a god~ kuhuhu~''

@Slaxt

Daniel reaver]"O-oh" he said softly as he kinda nuzzled ruthys back because he was still nervous about being here "I-I'm good" he said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

(I feel so ignored by sixxx)
Awwwww)

Angel smiled at the two of them and blushed "you twi kinda reminde me of me and castiel" she said to them.

Atrio blushed more and hid his face in ruthys back nervously "th-thank you" he said quietly

@Sweetone

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Wait....Ansom and Ciella are walking out 0_0. How have I not heard of this xD )
(And he was just going after Shira too xD )

Madoka laughed. "Were you just trying to act like me? Because that would have been a great impression. " he replies, laughing. "I want to do what you want. I've spent enough time doing the things I've wanted. A change of pace would be nice. So, we can watch a movie...or, I could just walk you home. Or we could do something else that neither of us have thought of yet. And I'm rambling now..."

@Nonalaka

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Wait....Ansom and Ciella are walking out 0_0. How have I not heard of this xD )
....*facepalm* theyve been dating i guess?)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back