• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira walked back to her dorm and opened it to find Al asleep "al" she said softly as she crawled onto the couch and stood on all fours over him "allll" she said a little louder

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed sloghtly and smiled at her "th-thank you" he said softly as he noticed she had just gotten out of the shower [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She had shorts and a tank top on and her hair in a bun.

Lumina said:
"Is a dorm one of the on-site houses? Cuz that's where I'm at."

Violetta shrugged, her pink hair falling about her shoulders.

@Slaxt
Sora smiles "Yeah a dorm is the on-site houses." He looks up at the sky "Do you want to hang out at your dorm?... Or somewhere else?"

Daniel reaver]Atrio looked at her and smiled happily before hesitantly kissing her cheek and blushing slightly "th-that's for doing that for me" he said nervously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and got ready to leave "im happy to help my cute guy" she said

Castiel stood up and stretched. "Do I have to be here?" He asked. "I rather shove my head in a pool of piranhas." He chuckled.

Madoka watches Mariko stare at his hand. "Its not diseased, you know. I was hoping you'd take it, so I could get you down from here. Of course, I guess we could take the stairs this time." He says, smiling. "And I guess it might make you rude, in your eyes. I wouldn't think so."

@Nonalaka

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel stood up and stretched. "Do I have to be here?" He asked. "I rather shove my head in a pool of piranhas." He chuckled.
"yes you have to be here, if your good ill buy you anything you want" she said and poked his tummy.

Sweetone said:
"yes you have to be here, if your good ill buy you anything you want" she said and poked his tummy.
"I do not need anything. I can literally have whatever I want with the flick of a wrist." Castiel laughed. "Fine, I will stay. For you."

"A-ah sorry... I guess my brain is asleep" she laughed a bit. "Alright... but if you really want me to go I will"

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed more and looked down to hide it 'she is so cute.... Does she like to make me blush' he thought as he sat there
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned at Sora.
"I can't help it, its technically my first time on Earth. Everything is so cool in this era!"

@Slaxt

--

Lumina grinned, pouring herself a bowl. She dropped a spoon in both bowl and took a taste, enjoying it.

@Himeragi Seiker
*Suzano began eating the soup. On the first bite his eyes widened*

''S-sugoi...i-its amazing Lumina. its very good''
^_^

*He then continued to eat*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira][media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
(How did I know that someone would post that xD .)

Sweetone said:
Ruthy walked with him down to Castiels dorm and knocked on the door lightly.
Angel kissed castiel and opened the door, "hey ruthy this must be Atrio" she said and invited them in. @AsongOfIceandFire
Castiel walked behind Angel and looked at the two. "Hello." He sighed. "I am Castiel. You are Atrio and you are Ruthy." He pointed at the two and turned to Angel. "I can go now, right?"

Roman said:
Ally was curious of why Dylan made her go through the portal. When she made it back to the dorm she was in her room, she hopped and and ran to the living room, where Han and Kio were. "We may have a small problem. Dylan heard wolves and left."

Han looked at Ally, "What do you mean? From what I understand, there aren't any wolves in this area... unless she never came home. Kio, Ally. Let's go." Han said. He put out his hand for Ally to hold and Kio put a hand on Han's shoulder. He used his magic to teleport them to Dylan's bedroom.

Kio had turned around and looked out the window, "Why don't we follow that wolf?" He asked pointing to it.

Ally yawned, "I'm gonna head back home. Call me if you need me big brother." She said leaving.

Han nodded towards Ally direction, "Ok!" He said running to the window, "That's Dylan! Lets go!!" He said grabbing Kio as he jumped through the window. He and Kio chased after the wolf

@Sixxx
Dylan sliped into the wood noticing her self being chased she snarled and then she heard the wolves again they called to her and she ran faster than an avgerage and started to slip away

Dakota looked around for a bit, wondering where everyone was, moriko hasn't been answering her phone and Ansom didn't seem to be around either, she decided to just read for a while, besides she hadn't been reading much lately, it wouldn't do much harm to catch up.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio stood there nervous as he slowly got closer to ruthy and slid his hand into hers
@AsongOfIceandFire

Ruthy held his hand and smiled "hey angel thanks for inviting us to come over" she said

[/QUOTE]

Violetta grinned, putting a finger to her chin in thought.

"It doesn't matter to me. Say... do you know of any other gods around here?"

She looked to Sora and Ciella.

--

Lumina blushed.

"T-thanks, it's just canned soup."

She grinned at Suzano, eating more of her own portion.

@Himeragi Seiker @Slaxt

Han looked over to Kio, "Split up! I'll take this side, but as long as we get to where those wolves are we're alright! Ok?!" He asked Kio as they ran.

Kio nodded, "Lets get your girlfriend back!" Kio said turning at his turn. He saw Dylan on the otherside of some bushes. "Lead me to those wolves." He thought as he ran. He looked up to see Han at a higher elevation and gave him a thumbs up.

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back