• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio nodded then headed for the door before droping and turning back around and quickly walking back over to ruthy before kissing her quickly then walking out and heading over to his dorm
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top and headed for the bathroom to shower.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio nodded then headed for the door before droping and turning back around and quickly walking back over to ruthy before kissing her quickly then walking out and heading over to his dorm
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shook his head. "I am not trying to say anything except are you ready to get back to your boyfriend, Al." He sighed again. "And....will you get off of me?"

Atrio walked through the halls until he found his dorm then walked in and saw one bag with clothes in it

"Huuu this turned out for the better" he said as he pulled out a different colored hood shirt and put that on then a pair of fresh pants then looked around

Madoka shook his head, and reached a hand out. "You don't have to do it for me. When I'm not like this, Im more cat than anything. And cats don't have the greatest of attention spans..."

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio walked through the halls until he found his dorm then walked in and saw one bag with clothes in it
"Huuu this turned out for the better" he said as he pulled out a different colored hood shirt and put that on then a pair of fresh pants then looked around

[/QUOTE]
She was in the shower getting cleaned up and blushed as she thought of him kissing her.

Shira just giggled "fine whatever you say silly boy" she said as she slowly got up "oh and the only way I would leave some one was if they repented there affections for me" she said softly as she slowly wabbled to the door

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
She was in the shower getting cleaned up and blushed as she thought of him kissing her.
Atrio walked out of his room and blushed sloghtly as he thought of waking up to ruthy while he walked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just giggled "fine whatever you say silly boy" she said as she slowly got up "oh and the only way I would leave some one was if they repented there affections for me" she said softly as she slowly wabbled to the door
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom stood up and grabbed Shira by the waist and twirled her around, bending down to kiss her. He broke away and sighed. "I guess this is goodbye."

Shira stood there and stared at him suprised when he kissed her before she instictivly pulled him back into a long kiss "what do you mean goodbye" she said softly

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stood there and stared at him suprised when he kissed her before she instictivly pulled him back into a long kiss "what do you mean goodbye" she said softly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "You have a boyfriend that you should get back to." He sat down on the couch. "He might be worrying about you or he is just looking to fuck you again."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just giggled "fine whatever you say silly boy" she said as she slowly got up "oh and the only way I would leave some one was if they repented there affections for me" she said softly as she slowly wabbled to the door
@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio walked out of his room and blushed sloghtly as he thought of waking up to ruthy while he walked

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy was out of the.shower and brushing her hair.

Shira frowned at the last part "that's not all he wants I know it" she said softly as she slowly walked to the door before stoping "do you really think that's all he wants from me" Shira said to ansom some worry in her voice@asongoficeandfire

Moriko chuckled "I suppose so, but that would still make me rude for not going, right?" She asked as she looked at his hand wondering was he meaning her to take it.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned at the last part "that's not all he wants I know it" she said softly as she slowly walked to the door

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure?" Ansom asked. "A man who was not in the relationship for sex wouldn't talk about it after it happened." He shrugged. "I could show you what real love is like, but I reserve my love for the ones who return it....fully."

Dakota had given up on looking for her two friends and decided to go to the courtyard to get some fresh air, she took in a deep breath as she stepped out, the weather was so nice today. She made her way to her usual spot and sat down.

Shira stoped and thought about what he said 'is he right is al only with my for my body' she thought as a frown came pver her face "can I think about it ansom I need to find some things out" she said softly before walking out the door

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio walked through the halls and to ruthys room he hesitated at the door for a sec before taking a deep breath and walking in "I'm back" he called out softly into the room

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stoped and thought about what he said 'is he right is al only with my for my body' she thought as a frown came pver her face "can I think about it ansom I need to find some things out" she said softly before walking out the door
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Of course you can. I would never push something on you." He mumbled and lied down on the couch.

Ally was curious of why Dylan made her go through the portal. When she made it back to the dorm she was in her room, she hopped and and ran to the living room, where Han and Kio were. "We may have a small problem. Dylan heard wolves and left."

Han looked at Ally, "What do you mean? From what I understand, there aren't any wolves in this area... unless she never came home. Kio, Ally. Let's go." Han said. He put out his hand for Ally to hold and Kio put a hand on Han's shoulder. He used his magic to teleport them to Dylan's bedroom.

Kio had turned around and looked out the window, "Why don't we follow that wolf?" He asked pointing to it.

Ally yawned, "I'm gonna head back home. Call me if you need me big brother." She said leaving.

Han nodded towards Ally direction, "Ok!" He said running to the window, "That's Dylan! Lets go!!" He said grabbing Kio as he jumped through the window. He and Kio chased after the wolf

@Sixxx

Sweetone said:
She smiled and looked up at him "hey whats up" she said.
Angel got a text from ruthy to say that her and a guy were coming over to introduce her and Castiel. @AsongOfIceandFire
Castiel looked over Ruthy's shoulder. "I see you got a text. From whom?" He asked with a smile. "Not to be nosy, but I just want to know."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel looked over Ruthy's shoulder. "I see you got a text. From whom?" He asked with a smile. "Not to be nosy, but I just want to know."
"from ruthy it says she wants to come over and introduce us to someone" she said showing him the text.

Daniel reaver]Atrio slowly walked in and smiled at ruthy before siting down next to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"i just texted angel and castiel and we are going to see them so you can see two new people" she said

Sweetone said:
"from ruthy it says she wants to come over and introduce us to someone" she said showing him the text.

"i just texted angel and castiel and we are going to see them so you can see two new people" she said
Castiel sighed. "I hate people...." He shook his head. "Fine. They can come." He lied down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back