• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know what you meant......I stay with him because I want to feel love" she said with a slight frown before finishing the taco

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I know what you meant......I stay with him because I want to feel love" she said with a slight frown before finishing the taco
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"What if he is not the only one willing to make you feel loved?" He asked as he sat down on a chair. "Would you be able to leave him.....or do you love him too much?"

Daniel reaver]Atrio just blushed and stared into her eyes with a nervous smile as he slowly slid his hand into hers [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and laid down and looked at him as they held hands.

"Oh, you can make fun of them as much as you like. I just dislike taking them seriously." I say, laughing myself. Its louder and more genuine this time." Now, if I remember correctly, you promised a certain overactive kitten a movie...unless this little reveal was a bit more than you could handle in a day?"

@Nonalaka

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"What if he is not the only one willing to make you feel loved?" He asked as he sat down on a chair. "Would you be able to leave him.....or do you love him too much?"
"I would want to love both of them I'd keep them both and cherish them for as long as I can" Shira said with a warm smile as she looked out the window imagining it

@AsongOfIceandFire

Violetta grinned at Sora.

"I can't help it, its technically my first time on Earth. Everything is so cool in this era!"

@Slaxt

--

Lumina grinned, pouring herself a bowl. She dropped a spoon in both bowl and took a taste, enjoying it.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I would want to love both of them I'd keep them both and cherish them for as long as I can" Shira said with a warm smile as she looked out the window imagining it
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Well, what if one of those people wanted your love all to himself? What if he was the jealous type?" Ansom tilted his head. "What if he could show you more love than the other?"

Daniel reaver]Atrio leaned over and nervously kissed ruthys cheek before slowly starting to get out of the bed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled ans blushed and watched him get up "where ya going" she asked.

"I'd still keep both of them.... Succubus some times go an eternity without hearing those words so we hold onto any one that would say them to us" she said softly

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman said:
Han hugged Ally, "Sorry if that bothers you. It's just when I'm pushed over the edge or just completely fed up with something wrong, I lose control and something just makes me....yeah." he explained to Ally as she hugged him back. Han stood tall again after hugging Ally and kissed Dylan before jumping through her portal. "Just call me if you need me." He said.

Kio sighed and looked at Dylan and Ally, "If he's leaving, I guess I am too. It was nice meeting the both of you." He waved goodbye and jumped through the portal behind, Han.

@Sixxx
Dylan heard a wolf howl and instantly started to shake " Ally go ." she said sounding serious guideing her to the portal and makes sure she gose thro . she hears more wolves howling and yipping , calling to her she ran out and shifted to go find them , her human mind sliped away

"Hmm, well, I did offer after all, it'd be rude of me not to go" she said with a smile. "So let's see that movie, yes?"

@Kalin Scarlet

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned at Sora.
"I can't help it, its technically my first time on Earth. Everything is so cool in this era!"

@Slaxt

--

Lumina grinned, pouring herself a bowl. She dropped a spoon in both bowl and took a taste, enjoying it.

@Himeragi Seiker

Sora chuckles lightly "Everything is cool in this era." He smiles and looks at Violetta "Do you live in the dorms or do you have your own place?"

Daniel reaver]Atrio looked at her and blushed then looked at his clothes "I was gonna go change" he said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She giggled "oh ok ill take a shower while your gone you can just walk in when you get.back" she said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'd still keep both of them.... Succubus some times go an eternity without hearing those words so we hold onto any one that would say them to us" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Okay. All of those questions were relative. Just forget everything I said." He sighed. "Are you ready?" He asked.

Atrio nodded then headed for the door before droping and turning back around and quickly walking back over to ruthy before kissing her quickly then walking out and heading over to his dorm

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back