• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]....*facepalm* theyve been dating i guess?)))

[/QUOTE]
(They went on ONE date. I won't even count the karaoke one because that was a group thing.)

Slaxt said:
The omnipotent demon.
((( I believe you mean "Nigh-Omnipotent Demon." Omnipotence's one and only wielder is Akira, and there can be only one in each fictional continuity, hence the "Above All". Nigh-Omnipotence is when the user wields almost supreme power, but they are limited due to a certain element they're missing that limits their power and prevents them from gaining true omnipotence. Despite that missing element, the user wields unimaginable levels of power and can achieve a near-limitless number of effects with their near-omnipotent abilities. Just sayin'. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I believe you mean "Nigh-Omnipotent Demon." Omnipotence's one and only wielder is Akira, and there can be only one in each fictional continuity, hence the "Above All". Nigh-Omnipotence is when the user wields almost supreme power, but they are limited due to a certain element they're missing that limits their power and prevents them from gaining true omnipotence. Despite that missing element, the user wields unimaginable levels of power and can achieve a near-limitless number of effects with their near-omnipotent abilities. Just sayin'. )))

[/QUOTE]
(K sir)

Slaxt said:
(Basically, he can do anything except beat a Sanctum :D )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well you pulled out Lyre xD and what the hell Add just works there lol)))

[/QUOTE]
(Mkay. I just didn't know that Ansom had established anything with Ciella.....and he is MY character xDD)

AsongOfIceandFire said:

(Mkay. I just didn't know that Ansom had established anything with Ciella.....and he is MY character xDD)
well idk should we have Ciella and Ansom romance or nah? =w=;; )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I don't mean to sound like a dick, I was just explaining xP )))

[/QUOTE]
(I know and plus you don't sound like a dick.. I know people who sound like a dick and they're much worse.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
((( Pretty much. To simplify it:

Sanctums: Water, Earth, Fire and Air.

Nigh-Omnipotence Wielders -Stronger Gods etc-: Water, Earth and Air.

Regular Gods: Water, Earth

Angels and Demons: Water

Humans: -None- )))

Slaxt said:
(I know and plus you don't sound like a dick.. I know people who sound like a dick and they're much worse.)
((( Sometimes I feel like I'm too commanding/pushy, but I don't intend to come off as that xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed more and hid his face in ruthys back nervously "th-thank you" he said quietly
@AsongOfIceandFire

Ruthy smiled and kissed his hands and nodded to tea.

[/QUOTE]

Lumina said:
"Oh, is that so?"

Violetta grinned smugly at Ciella, then to Sora.

"Haven't really given relationships much thought. So I'd have to say no."

She shrugged, exhaling.

@Slaxt @Himeragi Seiker
"Oh okay. Anyways let's hang out at my dorm!" Sora grabs Violetta's hand and starts running towards the dorms. "By the way can I call you Viola for short?"

Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed more "s-sure" he said anxiously as he held onto her waist comfortingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy giggled and sat next to him and waited for castiel and angel to sit down.

Angel grabbed everyone their drinks and sat down.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Y'know, I wouldn't mind a reply @AsongOfIceandFire~ xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I wouldn't mind it if you SHUT THE FUCKKKUPP...jk...hang on xD )

"I wasn't trying to really" she chuckled then let out a yawn, "maybe I should head home" she said rubbing her eyes, "I'm getting a bit tired.."

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]so is Ansom and Ciella dating or wha? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I have no idea....he was just hitting on Shira xDD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back