• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''d-dont call me fallen one...and if you ask that kind of question, of course not''
''hehe Serenity...your memory never fails...''

*Natsuru smiles a bit*

''saves me time on introductory...so Natsumi we got ur phone...shall we go now?''

''u-uh yeah...sure..''

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira sighed and picked up a french fry, placing it into his mouth. He chewed the food and swallowed, picking up another. He spoke as he did so, his eyes returning to the female♅...

“ You could've simply told me who you are. I don't know all of my subjects' names, you know.. ”

Daniel reaver]Atrio hesitantly wraped his arms around her waist and held her closely as they kissed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She moaned softly into his lips as they kissed more.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and picked up a french fry, placing it into his mouth. He chewed the food and swallowed, picking up another. He spoke as he did so, his eyes returning to the female♅...

“ You could've simply told who you are. I don't know all of my subjects' names, you know.. ”

[/QUOTE]
''m-my name is Natsumi...and this is my brother Natsuru''

''well its been nice talking with you again Serenity...its nice to see old friend again''

''N-Natsuru...? im hungwy again...''

''...aight''

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira walked back to her dorm and opened it to find Al asleep "al" she said softly as she crawled onto the couch and stood on all fours over him "allll" she said a little louder
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al heard a voice but did not wake up as he mumbled in his sleep "Who is this?"

((Oof I'm bored, I can't do anything until kalin replies ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''m-my name is Natsumi...and this is my brother Natsuru''
''well its been nice talking with you again Serenity...its nice to see old friend again''

''N-Natsuru...? im hungwy again...''

''...aight''

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira smirked, eating another one of his fries. He swallowed the french fry and replied to Natsumi♅...

“ See, was that so hard?~ ”

"Then lets get you home." Madoka says, pulling Mariko into his arms, and leaping into the air."Which way from here?"

@Nonalaka

Dylan heard the man following her and snarled at him no hint of human in her eyes she a huge wolf now she licked her chops stalking her prey not seeing her boyfirends friend but saw prey she snarled and lept at his feet knowing what to go for first , feet the chest or neck she thought .

@Roman

Violetta laughed aloud.

"I was born when time began. I've been around for a long time, seen a lot of things. Demons have always been an interesting species."

Violetta narrowed her eyes.

"That's all it is."

@Slaxt

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked, eating another one of his fries. He swallowed the french fry and replied to Natsumi♅...
“ See, was that so hard?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''u-urusai...''

*Natsumi crossed her arms as she looked over at the menu and her stomach growled again. She then clenches her arms and blushes trying to hide her face with her hair*

''*sigh*...may we join you guys in a meal? we'll pay our own food''

*Natsuru said with a smile loosening up his tie and unbuttoning the first 2 button from the top on his shirt and mumbles*

''it seriously gets hot in here...''

@AsongOfIceandFire

Shira layed down on Al and kissed his neck all the while thinking of what ansom said "who do you think it is" she said softly

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Atrio pulled away for a sec and took a couple deep breathes before kissing her again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

(Fade to black?)
Yes)

Daniel reaver]"O-oh" he said softly as he kinda nuzzled ruthys back because he was still nervous about being here "I-I'm good" he said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

(I feel so ignored by sixxx)
(i replied lol)

Lumina said:
Violetta laughed aloud.
"I was born when time began. I've been around for a long time, seen a lot of things. Demons have always been an interesting species."

Violetta narrowed her eyes.

"That's all it is."

@Slaxt
"So we're interesting Huh?.... Ok!" He smiles and lies back on the bed "Soo... What do you like to do for fun?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira layed down on Al and kissed his neck all the while thinking of what ansom said "who do you think it is" she said softly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al felt a strange sensation as he opened his eyes and looked at Shira "Hey there what's up?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''u-urusai...''
*Natsumi crossed her arms as she looked over at the menu and her stomach growled again. She then clenches her arms and blushes trying to hide her face with her hair*

''*sigh*...may we join you guys in a meal? we'll pay our own food''

*Natsuru said with a smile loosening up his tie and unbuttoning the first 2 button from the top on his shirt and mumbles*

''it seriously gets hot in here...''

[/QUOTE]
“ Remember who you're talking to, Natsumi. ”

...♅Akira said to her as his eyes narrowed. He then looked at Natsuru and replied♅...

“ No. We're on a date, not a reunion. ”

"Its this way" she pointed towards the dormitories, she paused for a moment "ayy my roommate is going to be mad, I didn't message her and ive been gone a while, shell be worried" she shrugged.

@Kalin Scarlet

(What the hell notifs!!!!!!!)

Shira sat up a little and smiled at him "how long have you been asleep" she asked as she sat up and unbuttoned her short but didn't fully take it off

Ansom stood up from the couch and walked out of his dorm. He made his way to the school courtyard and began to pace around.

"Hmm? Oh, right. Sorry about that. Time isn't really something I've had to worry about in so long. I shouldn't have dragged you around like I did today." He said, seemingly bouncing off of the air in the direction of the dorms.

@Nonalaka

(Sorry if my replies are coming in a bit slow. I'm multitasking a bit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back