• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Daniel sat there and put one arm around blue "I won't stop you this time" he said jokingly before kissing her fore head affectionately [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
She rolled to lay on top of him and kissed him " Promise? Wil you join me again or will that be just to dangerous " she said winking and kissing him again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked up at ansom and sniffed slightly before quickly wraping her arms around his waist and crying loudly into his stomach

[/QUOTE]
Ansom patted Shira's back to soothe her. He looked at Al. "What did you do?" He asked.

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned widely, running even faster than Sora, pulling him along instead. She jumped out the door, running toward the school grounds, nearly floating.
@Slaxt
Sora stumbles a few times before finally catching up to speed with Violetta "Woah... You're one fast girl..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked up at ansom and sniffed slightly before quickly wraping her arms around his waist and crying loudly into his stomach

[/QUOTE]
*Ciella appeared behind Ansom via space crack and notices Shira crying. She then pets Shira's head*

''h-hey...no need to cry Shira...''

'A kiss on the neck? odd'. she thought to herself but then again, he was a rather peculiar individual so she didn't question further. "Goodnight Madoka!" She called to him as she entered her dorm, She flopped on her bed, exhausted.

(We can have a time skip if you so wish)

@Kalin Scarlet

shyland said:
shade woke up and looked at sivex who was sleeping on the couch silently she got up not trying to wake him but her cat jumped on him meowing @AsongOfIceandFire
(I will reply in a minute. Don't really feel like rping as Sivex just yet. I will get to it tonight, I promise

Daniel smiled "I don't know I think it might be to dangerous" he said with. A fake pour before kissing her again

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Good night!" Madoma said, smiling at her as she went indoors. As he walked away, he touched his lips. " Huh...she tasted like a rose water..." He thought to himself. As he made his way back to the school...

(Sure, sounds good ^_^ ) @Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled "I don't know I think it might be to dangerous" he said with. A fake pour before kissing her again
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed. "Well, now I need to change shirts again." He chuckled and stroked Shira's head. "Shh....do not cry. You gotta be strong." He said into her hear.

Slaxt said:
"Your own place that's nice! More privacy..." He winks and nudges her "Well anyways... Wanna hang out at your place or mine?" He smiles.
Trix grinned and nodded "Yea it's really nice, no nosy room mates" she chuckled nervously. When he asked about hanging out she blushed more trying to cover it with her bangs and bit her lip nervously "Uhhh...we could go to my place if you would like? It's not too far from here" she pointed down the street "Only about a block or two" Her eyes glittered.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom sighed. "Well, now I need to change shirts again." He chuckled and stroked Shira's head. "Shh....do not cry. You gotta be strong." He said into her hear.
Al looked at Ansom before speaking "If this is how it will be.....Take good care of her ok? I don't want her to come back crying to me that you hurt her got that?"

*Ciella then gives Al her 'death stare' and then looks back at Ansom and Shira*

''says the one that hurt her in the first place...''

@shortyshot8

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(I will reply in a minute. Don't really feel like rping as Sivex just yet. I will get to it tonight, I promise
((( I replied to Serenity, by the way xDD )))

trix said:
Trix grinned and nodded "Yea it's really nice, no nosy room mates" she chuckled nervously. When he asked about hanging out she blushed more trying to cover it with her bangs and bit her lip nervously "Uhhh...we could go to my place if you would like? It's not too far from here" she pointed down the street "Only about a block or two" Her eyes glittered.
Clover smiles noticing she was blushing. "Sure! I would love to go to your place." He gets up slowly and extends his hand out to help her up.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I replied to Serenity, by the way xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh, sorry, Fam. Mind reposting it? :D )

Daniel reaver]Atrio woke up when the tv turned on and looked around sleepily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She looked at him and smiled "hey sleepy head" she said to him.

(Alrighty uvu)

Moriko was in the courtyard she sat beside Dakota on the bench as she had just received a small lecture from her roommate about disapearring and not letting people know where she was. She now sat there petting peaches.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled "I don't know I think it might be to dangerous" he said with. A fake pour before kissing her again
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Blue smiled a kissed him again pressing her self against him wraping her arms around him before kissing him more after a while she slid off his body with and evil grin , walking toward the bathroom

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles noticing she was blushing. "Sure! I would love to go to your place." He gets up slowly and extends his hand out to help her up.
Trix hoped he didn't notice her blushing, she really hated blushing especially since it was so easy to make her do so. She fixed her skirt quickly before taking his hand letting him help her to her feet. She grinned once she was standing "Well then lets go" she didn't realize she was holding onto his hand for a few extra seconds once she stood up and quickly let her hand fall to her side her blush worsening but she turned away to hide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back