• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while later blue walked out and smiled at him " hey there hot stuff " she kissed him as she walked by and giggled

Daniel reaver]Atrio sat up and looked around the room with a slight blush on his face as he smiled at ruthy before starching and brushing some hair out of his face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She kept his shirt on not wanting to give it back.

Daniel smiled and watched blue past before taking another drink of the soda and looking around the room "I feel like I'm gonna miss this place when we're gone" he said with a small lauphe as he looked at the cough and remembered there first night together

@Sixxx

Violetta looks up from the ground, puffing her hair.

"Lame."

She flips upright, looking around. She turned to look at Sora.

"You said Ansom is here right?"

She turned, cupping her hands around her mouth.

"Ansom! Are you here?????? Ansommmmmmm!"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio eventually got up and looked around the room 'nice goin genius you'd better hope she didn't get pregnant' nightmare said into atrios voice as he looked around for his shirt not realizing that ruthy had it on the hole time

@Sweetone

Slaxt said:
Before Violetta could even tackle him he was dragged all the way down to trix's house. "Well I didn't get to say hi..." He frowns and shrugs "Oh well I can say hi to her next time." He smiles and turns towards the house "Woah this is actually pretty neat looking."
Sora snickers as Violetta couldn't get to Clover fast enough "Sorry... He was probably busy..." He smiles "We can looks for the next God or Goddess if you want."
Trix opened the door for Clover and closed it behind him, her house was full of artwork and colourful things yet was still neat. She took off her hoody and put it on a coat hanger by the door. She was wearing a simple black tank top with a ripped up back. She looked over her shoulder at Clover after closing the door, a faint blush still dusting her cheeks, she wasn't used to having people at her house...actually come to think of it no one ever had been. She forced a nervous chuckle "Make yourself comfortable"

(THIS IS THE TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO AL AS HE IS LEAVING THE SCHOOL FOR THE REST OF THIS RP!!!) Al spoke once he walked outside "I no longer need this frail mortal body I now know that the earth will be safe......For now" Al smirked as all of the souls gathered in the air around him and flew into space leaving Al (Who's actual name is Gilbert) Unconscious right outside of the gates

Sweetone said:
Lol its sweet language)
((( xD I only know some Scottish because of some distant cousins xD )))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity shook her head. "Nah." She giggled. "Too much meat for me. You wouldn't want to give me too much meat, now would you Akira?" She giggled again before grabbing a drink and sipping at it.
...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied, showing a slightly more racy nature♅...

“ Depends on what type of meat~ ”

...♅Akira snickered slightly and bit into the Big Mac, finishing it with two bites. He had already eaten most of his fries. He took a sip of his juice♅...

Daniel reaver]Atrio eventually got up and looked around the room 'nice goin genius you'd better hope she didn't get pregnant' nightmare said into atrios voice as he looked around for his shirt not realizing that ruthy had it on the hole time [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She giggled waiting for him to notive her with his shirt.

( My mom is having surgry on thursday so ill try to be on when I can)

Lumina said:
Violetta looks up from the ground, puffing her hair.
"Lame."

She flips upright, looking around. She turned to look at Sora.

"You said Ansom is here right?"

She turned, cupping her hands around her mouth.

"Ansom! Are you here?????? Ansommmmmmm!"

@AsongOfIceandFire
Sora chuckles "I think he's that way." He points in the direction that Ansom is in and starts walking towards him.

Violetta grinned, skipping in the direction Sora was pointing. She hadn't seen Ansom in a long time, so she was kind of excited about it.

@Slaxt

Madoka licked Mariko's face, laughing. "Get mews-ed to what, Meowriko?~"

@Nonalaka

Luce walked onto the school grounds, looking around with a confused expression. "Is this place deserted, or something?" He thought to himself, as he rolled a pair of dice around in his hand.

Daniel reaver]Atrio looked around for a little longer before realizing and blushing slightly before walking over to her and lifting her up by her hips [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She giggled and held on to him "yes?"

trix said:
Trix opened the door for Clover and closed it behind him, her house was full of artwork and colourful things yet was still neat. She took off her hoody and put it on a coat hanger by the door. She was wearing a simple black tank top with a ripped up back. She looked over her shoulder at Clover after closing the door, a faint blush still dusting her cheeks, she wasn't used to having people at her house...actually come to think of it no one ever had been. She forced a nervous chuckle "Make yourself comfortable"
Clover looks around amazed by her artwork and how colorful and neat it was. "Woah... This is so cool..." He walks into the living room and sits down on the couch.

Violetta grinned, walking close to Ansom.

"It's been waaaaaaaaay too long, you chaotic doofus! It's been no fun since you stopped visiting. I got so bored I finally came to earth."

She noticed the succubus clinging on to him. she pointed at the girl, smirking at Ansom.

"Aw, Annie's got a girlfriend!"

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity giggled. "Any kind...." She set the drink down and looked at Akira. "This is fun." She smiled and picked up a Big Mac. "I guess I will try it..."
“ I'll change your mind with the whole meat thing~ It is fun, isn't it? ”

...♅Akira smiled as he watched Serenity pick up the Big Mac. He spoke quietly, putting on a horribly bad made dark voice♅...

“ That's right, come to the dark side, young padawan~ ”

Sora sits down on the bench "Hey she just wants me to bring her to you. So I'm just going to sit here. Silently..." He lies back and watches them.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Slaxt said:
Clover looks around amazed by her artwork and how colorful and neat it was. "Woah... This is so cool..." He walks into the living room and sits down on the couch.
Trix rubbed the back of her head nervously as she walked into her kitchen to grab a drink, she had never shown her art to anyone, kept it hidden. She shook with slight nervousness but kept the sly grin on her face as she called out "did you want anything to drink?" she chewed on her lip nervously, she hadn't really ever noticed the nervous habit.

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, walking close to Ansom.
"It's been waaaaaaaaay too long, you chaotic doofus! It's been no fun since you stopped visiting. I got so bored I finally came to earth."

She noticed the succubus clinging on to him. she pointed at the girl, smirking at Ansom.

"Aw, Annie's got a girlfriend!"

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom chuckled. "Are you surprised, Vio?" He tilted his head. "You should've been here earlier. I totally suffocated a whole beach." He laughed and put on arm around Shira. "This is Shira." He nodded.

Atrio just lauphed slightly "I think you have some thing of mine if I do say so myself" he said with a smile before kissing her cheek and walking away from her and back to the bed

@Sweetone

"Well your surprise entrances of course!" She giigled a bit, then She moved over a bit to make room for him to sit down "what's up?"

@Kalin Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back