• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Atrio slightly breathed heavily remembering two nights ago and what happened before that as he sat down and looked at ruthy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and looked over the menu as to what she wanted to eat.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity looked at the cold treat and placed the straw into it. She tried to slurp it up, but she had to work harder as it wasn't as runny as soda. Once she did get some in her mouth, she smiled. "Very yummy." She giggled and slurped down a lot before grabbing her head. "Another headache? This one feels different. My brain feels like an icicle." She whined.
...♅Akira laughed at her explanation. He soon spoke, tapping her forehead♅...

“ It's called brain freeze. It happens when you eat something cold too quickly~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed at her explanation. He soon spoke, tapping her forehead♅...
“ It's called brain freeze. It happens when you eat something cold too quickly~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Why?" Serenity threw up her hands. "The drink goes down my throat, not to my brain." She sighed and put her finger on the roof of her mouth. Slowly, the frigid pain subsided. "So many new experiences. Being in Oblivion sure makes you miss a lot." She giggled.

Slaxt said:
Clover jumps a little before grabbing the pop "Well thanks for the warning..." He sets it in between his legs and sighs rubbing his neck. "Well... There is lots like luck manipulation, luck empowerment, etc..." He smiles at trix "What can you do?"
@trix
Trix chuckled at his jump and opened the drink taking a sip of it, she changed the tv to some crime show. She put her drink down and looked thoughtful "That's pretty cool so like...don't play poker against you?" she grinned eyes glittering. She ran her fingers through her hair, it got all messed up from running. When he asked about her powers she bit her lip "Well uh...some of that lets not get into but um i can erase peoples memories if i so choose. But then of course...there's my seducing abilities or as i like to say charming." she blushed slightly rolling her eyes "Sounds more....proper? Can a succubus even be proper?" she shook her head at herself and smiled sheepishly.

(My computer glitched and like 3 pages of responses were posted and didn't show up O.o )

Roman said:
Han looked at the guy, "I swear t' god, if you do anyhting to her, I'll skin you and burn you to a crisp." He said frowning. Han hands were balled into a fist, but Kio knew what would happen if he got mad.

Kio placed a hand on Han's shoulder "Relax. I don't think they'd try anything". He said to Han. Han unballed his hands, "That's better." Kio said.

Han sighed, "How long will it take you?" He asked the werewolf guy.

@Sixxx
" Ah were are my manners Im Joe "he points to a pure white shewolf " Sofia, my sister . Matt" he points to a grey wolf and then a brown and black one " Luke " she turns back and smiled " and who is this flower " he said kneeling to dylans level again

Daniel reaver]Atrio just reached into his pocket and grabed a sucker and put it in his mouth while watching ruthy Trying to just focus on her instead of every one els [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy held his hand and decided to get pancakes and a cup of oj.

trix said:
Trix chuckled at his jump and opened the drink taking a sip of it, she changed the tv to some crime show. She put her drink down and looked thoughtful "That's pretty cool so like...don't play poker against you?" she grinned eyes glittering. She ran her fingers through her hair, it got all messed up from running. When he asked about her powers she bit her lip "Well uh...some of that lets not get into but um i can erase peoples memories if i so choose. But then of course...there's my seducing abilities or as i like to say charming." she blushed slightly rolling her eyes "Sounds more....proper? Can a succubus even be proper?" she shook her head at herself and smiled sheepishly.
(My computer glitched and like 3 pages of responses were posted and didn't show up O.o )
(( That happens alot. ))

Gilbert looked panicked as the bats went around him and Falim spoke "Come on Al why don't you use some of that fancy magic of yours!?!" Gilbert coughed up blood as the bats started to squeeze him "Wh-What do you mean magic!?!"

trix said:
Clover laughs "Yeah don't play poker against me." He looks at her and smiles "Seducing abilities... People fall for you... Cool... And the ability to erase people's memories... That doesn't bother me. Because I'll always remember someone no matter what..." He pops open the soda and drinks it.

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled at ruthy before looking out at the people passing by and frowned slightly "so many fears" he said softly as he stared out the window of the cafe [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She looked at him and then tokd the waiter to make the orders to go.

Han looked at Dylan, "Her name's Dylan." Han kneeling down next to her, keeping a close eye on the 'Joe' guy.

Kio watched to see if they were trying anything. "Hope this goes quick." He thought.

@Sixxx

Vio snapped her fingers and was behind Ansom.

"I'm not about to fight you. You know that, Annie."

She spoke, a cold tone to her usual cheery voice.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio stared out the window before looking over at ruthy and smiling at her as he moved the sucker around in his mouth

@AsongOfIceandFire

Slaxt said:
Clover laughs "Yeah don't play poker against me." He looks at her and smiles "Seducing abilities... People fall for you... Cool... And the ability to erase people's memories... That doesn't bother me. Because I'll always remember someone no matter what..." He pops open the soda and drinks it.
Trix rolled her eyes taking another sip of her drink she huffed "Some people may say it's a blessing but it ain't...." she thought to herself especially when without using your abilities no one talks to you. She adjusted herself so her back was against his arm her feet on the arm of the couch knees bent up "I've only ever used the memory erasing ability once.... So i don't really know how deep of memories i can erase." She looked up at the ceiling thoughtful "It must be nice knowing almost nothing bad could happen to you"

Lumina said:
Vio snapped her fingers and was behind Ansom.
"I'm not about to fight you. You know that, Annie."

She spoke, a cold tone to her usual cheery voice.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom laughed. "Is it because you know you will lose?" He smiled and extended his arms again. "All I wanted was a hug and you made the ground collapse underneath me." He sighed and dropped his hands, going back over to Shira. "You ready to go?" He asked her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio stared out the window before looking over at ruthy and smiling at her as he moved the sucker around in his mouth
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy paid for their food and smiled at him "we will go eat them in my room" she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio stared out the window before looking over at ruthy and smiling at her as he moved the sucker around in his mouth
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Gilbert (AKA Al) Stared at Shira "Who the hell are you!?!" He yelled clearly panicked

Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and put an arm around blue "so...ready?" He asked as he looked down at her and smiled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]

Blue smiled " yeh my bag is packed and all such just got to idk , get the tickets " she said giggling

"Because you had to go and prove you were better, like always."

Violetta said quietly to herself, glancing at the two of them before turning to walk away. Maybe it was a bad idea to have come here after all.

trix said:
Trix rolled her eyes taking another sip of her drink she huffed "Some people may say it's a blessing but it ain't...." she thought to herself especially when without using your abilities no one talks to you. She adjusted herself so her back was against his arm her feet on the arm of the couch knees bent up "I've only ever used the memory erasing ability once.... So i don't really know how deep of memories i can erase." She looked up at the ceiling thoughtful "It must be nice knowing almost nothing bad could happen to you"
Clover moves his arm and puts it over her so she can lay on his lap. "Well... Hopefully you don't erase another person's memories... Because memories, they're special. They're something you should hold dear..." He smiles and looks up, taking another sip of his coke.

Lumina said:
"Because you had to go and prove you were better, like always."

Violetta said quietly to herself, glancing at the two of them before turning to walk away. Maybe it was a bad idea to have come here after all.
Ansom turned towards Violetta. 'Oh, come on. I am sorry. Sometime I can't control myself. You know that." He laughed. "You should hang out with me and Shira." He suggested. "I promise I won't interfere with time unless I have to."

Shira looked over at al then frowned and ran behind ansom and gripped the back of his shirt trying to hide from him @AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Why?" Serenity threw up her hands. "The drink goes down my throat, not to my brain." She sighed and put her finger on the roof of her mouth. Slowly, the frigid pain subsided. "So many new experiences. Being in Oblivion sure makes you miss a lot." She giggled.
...♅Akira smiled♅...

“ It's because the nerves on the roof of your mouth connect to your brain. When they get cold, you feel a slight pain in you head~ ”

...♅He then spoke as he looked outside, noticing it was sunny♅...

“ Are we done here? It's a nice day outside, and we can take the McFlurry with us~ ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back