• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana walked over to her "hi" she said happily to the girl

[/QUOTE]
Gilbert walked over to Thana "My name is Gil-No my name is Al.....But who is Al and who are you.......Thana"

Al looked shocked before falling to his knees "Wha-What have I done.......Why can I not remember!!"

((Lol I knew that I just didn't know if you guys were close))

Violetta unstuck her nose from the book, looking at 635. She was about to respond when Thana spoke.

"Hello down there. How are you?"

She turned to 635.

"Finally got the nerve to say hi? I've known you were there, silly."

She looked over to see Gilbert.

"Hello, Al-Gilbert."

@subject 635 @shortyshot8

Madoka looked at her again, his pupils a dull red. "You're awfully calm about this." He said, smiling. Its refreshing, but still a surprise."

@Nonalaka

"Himuara, huh? That's pretty cool. I'm Violetta."

She snaps her fingers, the book and apple core disappearing. She front flipped, lightly landing on the ground. She stuck her phone in her pocket, bowing to 635 and Thana.

Trix chuckled "awe dang," she grinned and opened the door walking outside. The wind was still cool but it wasn't too bad. She walked towards the ice cream shop, after about 5 minutes she pushed open the door to the brightly coloured building walking in looking around. She walked up to the counter and looked thoughtful "now what to get..."

@Slaxt

Violetta gives a smile to Gilbert, walking over to him. She places a finger to his forehead, going back through his memories to find the one about who he is. She finds one about all and pulls it to the front of his memories.

"There. That should help."

She turns back to 635, noticing the symbol.

"Demon, huh? Seen quite a few, but not many with that.

She points at the marking.

"Ancient symbol. Where'd ya get it?"

@subject 635 @shortyshot8

Al clenched his fists "Wha-But all of my life I was Gilbert but now I'm Al this is a school for people with powers......" A tear ran down his face "Why am I upset that I have to leave is it Al who is upset or am I?"

Violetta shrugs.

"Beats me, everyone seems to be a tad bit screwy around here."

She looks back at 635.

"Must be some kind of ancient line of demons, then. That's pretty cool."

She gave another smile, checking her phone. No messages yet.

@shortyshot8 @subject 635

"Well I'm not 100% calm about it, I mean its definitely a bit odd but you are a friend, and friends help friends" she paused for a bit "besides, its not the first time my bloods been taken" she shuddered slightly"

@Kalin Scarlet

The spirit's inside of Al that left started to circle the world murmuring amongst themselves "He needs help" Says the Fire Soul before the God Soul speaks "All in good time......First this Mortal needs to find his place in the world!" The Fire Spirit forms his Human Form "He can't do that with no power you know that!!" The God Soul forms his Human Form "Do as you wish Batlixes I am staying here until he understands!!" Batlixes returns to his Soul form before flying into Al as Al dropped to the floor his body slowly became engulfed in flame

"I don't even know where my dorm is Mr. Demon." She giggled, making an orange appear in her hand. Absentmindedly she began peeling it, the excess peel disappearing the moment she discarded it. Popping a slice in her mouth she spoke to 635.

"So. how'd someone like you end up here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back