• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortyshot8 said:
(You really enjoy this whole I'm the only thing important crap huh? Thana can go to Oblivion as well so stop acting like you are so important it pisses me off) Gilbert looks at where the man was as blood flowed out of Gilbert's eyes "What did he say?"
(He really isn't acting like that tbh.. He was just informing you the spot was taken.)

shortyshot8 said:
(You really enjoy this whole I'm the only thing important crap huh? Thana can go to Oblivion as well so stop acting like you are so important it pisses me off)
((( If he's pissing you off with Ansom, you'll have a real barrel of laughs with Akira.. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon sensed a male's presence erupting in anger at Ansom's door. He spoke to Serenity♅...
“ Hey, you want to go to Cancun now? There's a guy who's a bit.. angry at Ansom's door. It may get chaotic. ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity shrugged. "I only a sense a human causing disorder. Are you going to really fight a human. Just beat him without being chaotic. It isn't like he is anywhere on par with you." She giggled.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( If he's pissing you off with Ansom, you'll have a real barrel of laughs with Akira.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(ayyy lmao.)

shortyshot8 said:
(You really enjoy this whole I'm the only thing important crap huh? Thana can go to Oblivion as well so stop acting like you are so important it pisses me off) Gilbert looks at where the man was as blood flowed out of Gilbert's eyes "What did he say?"
(Oblivion is the realm of Aerobus. If he prevented Thana from entering, she wouldn't be able to get in. Your characters cannot get in because the place exists outside of existence.)

((//Oh dear ;7; Sits in the corner with my fingers in my ears, singing to myself//))

(Alright let's take it to the OOC if we're going to continue fighting. Just saying.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity shrugged. "I only a sense a human causing disorder. Are you going to really fight a human. Just beat him without being chaotic. It isn't like he is anywhere on par with you." She giggled.
...♅Akira smirked and soon spoke♅...

“ He's not a regular Human. He's a Human with multiple souls and personalities. Chances are he'll be chaotic, plus I want to savour the fight~ It's no fun if I beat him too easily~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and soon spoke♅...
“ He's not a regular Human. He's a Human with multiple souls and personalities. Chances are he'll be chaotic, plus I want to savour the fight~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity sighed. "Of course you do." She let go of his arm. "Mkay, send me far away from here." She said before pointing at Akira. "Do not forget to get me whenever you are finished." She chuckled.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "I guess you are." He sighed when he heard banging on his door. "Really?" He shook his head and snapped his fingers, causing his dorm room to be sent to Oblivion, out of existence. He looked at Shira. "Now we have more privacy." He smiled.
Shira smiled at ansom the grabed him and pulled him onto her again

"You tease" she said softly

Madoka let go, landing on the ground on all fours. "Yay! Food!~" he said, rushing towards the door. He stops short, and pulls open the door, holding it for Mariko." Here ya go, Meowriko!"

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at ansom the grabed him and pulled him onto her again "You tease" she said softly [/QUOTE] Ansom chuckled. "I know...." He kissed her upper lip before pursing his own lips. "I am the biggest tease you will ever meet." He smiled and returned to his feet. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]Atrio slowly opened his eyes and smiled at ruthy "hi" he said softly to her with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and looked at him "hey cutie howd you sleep" she asked.

"Why thank you" she replies giggling a bit as she walked through the door. "Here's a nice seat!" She pointed as she made her way over to sit.

@Kalin Scarlet

@Daniel reaver[/URL]
"You Cheater" Thana said as the white eye turned black and she tugged on his soul lightly causing him to lose some strenght as she pushed his hand down farther "if we're gonna play like that then" she said with a smile as she pushed his hand closer to the table

Sweetone said:
She smiled and looked at him "hey cutie howd you sleep" she asked.
Atrio blushed slightly "g-good" he said softly to her

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity sighed. "Of course you do." She let go of his arm. "Mkay, send me far away from here." She said before pointing at Akira. "Do not forget to get me whenever you are finished." She chuckled.
...♅Akira smiled warmly and replied shortly before sending Serenity to Cancun♅...

“ Don't worry, I will return for you~ ”

...♅When Serenity was transport to Cancun, his warm smile faded. His blonde hair turned black, and his outfit changed from his golden coloured armour to a long black tench coat, along with black trousers and black boots. A long black Katana also manifested in his left hand. He vanished from his position, reappearing in the hallway ten feet away from the male. He slowly walked towards him, talking lowly♅...

“ Didn't I teach you a lesson about manners last time..? ”

kdij6_zpsnliio7ez.gif

----------------

@shortyshot8

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "I know...." He kissed her upper lip before pursing his own lips. "I am the biggest tease you will ever meet." He smiled and returned to his feet.
@Daniel reaver
"Well you better not constantly tease me" she said as she lightly kissed his lips and wraped her legs around him "or I'll get really lonely"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back