• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metaphysics said:
"Yep I do." She said with a smile. "What about you? Do you go somewhere to pass the time?" She asked Zero.
Zero frowned, having to think for a moment. "Sleep... Eat... Do paper work... paper work... Sleep... Eat... Paper work... Paper work..." He groaned, banging his head on a nearby tree. "I have to go fill some out in about half an hour. I haven't even eaten anything today." Zero's stomach growled, and he blushed. "Shh, don't comment on that stomach."

LonelyAssassin said:
When Vex pulled away Tasuke pulled his hand back slowly, looking at him sadly. There was a moment of silence before he walked up to him and cupped his cheek, his eyes glowed "I always loved you. From the very first time I saw you, I knew I would." There was an echo to his voice, like two people talking at once, "I'm glad I teleported you into that dorm room. I don't regret giving you my life. My Vex."
Vex stared at Tasuke, his eyes slowly widening in shock as his lips parted from each other. Before he realized it he had pinned Tasuke, looking at him with broadened eyes as if searching for something. How could this be... He felt his eyes start to water but ignored it, boarding his gaze into Tasuke. But....I took it....I took the only life you had....how can you be so kind?...why don't you hate me like you should....it hurts..Vex's expression pained, though it was barely visible, as he tried to speak but the knot in his throat prevented it. His thoughts ran wild whilst he stared down at this person with his solid but shocked expression slowly cracking.

(I hope you guys know we are spending the night here it also has rooms for all of us)

(1 for the boys and 1 for the girls but all have beds)

Moriko laughed "err well kinda?" As she said this the fox emerged from its den, walking up to her and Nuzzled her face. "Good to see you're well" she chimed at him.

"Couldn't you just make copies of yourself to do that for you?" She asked him incredulously, some of her memories returning. "I think that's what I did with my paperwork..." She shuddered. "Did you know that per prayer someone makes there's 10 things to be signed? On a good day."

Han nodded, "We can come back anytime." He said holding her hand as they walked to the kitchen. "Hello mother." Han said smiling. She waves and went back to cooking. After a few minutes she made gave everyone plates. "Oh man! Damnit, I didn't particapate in thr family games this weekend!" Han shouted as he ran upstairs.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex stared at Tasuke, his eyes slowly widening in shock as his lips parted from each other. Before he realized it he had pinned Tasuke, looking at him with broadened eyes as if searching for something. How could this be... He felt his eyes start to water but ignored it, boarding his gaze into Tasuke. But....I took it....I took the only life you had....how can you be so kind?...why don't you hate me like you should....it hurts..Vex's expression pained, though it was barely visible, as he tried to speak but the knot in his throat prevented it. His thoughts ran wild whilst he stared down at this person with his solid but shocked expression slowly cracking.
Tasuke was pinned, but he kept smiling, he draped his arms around Vex's neck, "I really wish I could give you more, this is shocking, yes, but I couldn't hold back watching no more. I wanted to speak to you again and make you feel all right." Tasuke's smiled wavered as his voice started to crack up, his eyes watering; "I only ever want you to be happy, with or without me as long as you all right, I'll be content."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Lunas waist tensed up. The constant jabbing creating numerous whisper to erupt from her form. His whispers, teased her into wanting more from him, and he gave her just that. Once he stopped, her nails pierced his skin by an inch. She threw her head back against the bed, before relaxing in seconds. Her breathing was heavy as her hands released him and dropped to her sides, her legs falling back down to hang off the bed. She couldn't speak, she was out of breath. Mesmerized. Fulfilled.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke didn't speak either, he couldn't, this was different from the previous times. It was passionate, and it wasn't all just physical, it was mental too. Maybe she did actually love him back, a smile formed on his face and he turned onto his side, looking at her face.

"Haiiro i thought you should know I-I saw something down there i should not have"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mamoreru walked over awkwardly, getting onto the seat and holding onto it, swaying her legs forward and backward slightly. She knew how fast the bike would go but she didn't know if gripping onto a male's chest that she just met was appropriate so she'd probably just fall off. It was fine though, she'd survive... Hopefully. @Asphyxiated

Lumina found the girls room and sat in an empty bed. She changed into a giant hoodie to cover her wings and soft black leggings. She sat on the bed with her arms wrapped around her knees. Today was something else.

shortyshot8 said:
Al put some of her head underwater but her breasts floated up and she quickly covered them Al thought "Why the hell did i do that i dont care if they see damn womanly urges!"
Haiiro smiles, coming up with a good way to prank Al, adding a bit more of her power to keeping Al as a girl, making it so that even he couldn't burn through the spell.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's smile remained, as did the bloodlust. He spoke, his voice being full of joy over The Watcher's depression♅...
“ What's got you down, buttercup? Things not going your way? ”

light124_zpsvy4anpqv.jpg

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher stands up, arms at his side. "Go ahead, hit me, kill me, I know you want to. But before you do ask yourself this, when have I ever harmed you, harmed anyone you love. Once. One time." He says sighing. "Go ahead."

Daniel had woken up and slowly, painfully sat up while holding his head and leting his wings out and looking at them. "What the" he said as he curled the four wings around to look them "b-blue" he soflty called out while looking around the room

@Sixxx

The fox continued to nuzzle her as he barked and chattered at her "wow, that's great news!...this is thanos!" She pointed "why don't you greet him?" When she said that the fox made its way over to thanos , its tail swaying.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke was pinned, but he kept smiling, he draped his arms around Vex's neck, "I really wish I could give you more, this is shocking, yes, but I couldn't hold back watching no more. I wanted to speak to you again and make you feel all right." Tasuke's smiled wavered as his voice started to crack up, his eyes watering; "I only ever want you to be happy, with or without me as long as you all right, I'll be content."
Tasuke didn't speak either, he couldn't, this was different from the previous times. It was passionate, and it wasn't all just physical, it was mental too. Maybe she did actually love him back, a smile formed on his face and he turned onto his side, looking at her face.
Luna slowly shifted her gaze towards Tasuke. Her gaze was lazy, and she struggled to gather the strength to turn over and face him. She slowly curled up against his chest, murmuring softly to herself.

Metaphysics said:
"Couldn't you just make copies of yourself to do that for you?" She asked him incredulously, some of her memories returning. "I think that's what I did with my paperwork..." She shuddered. "Did you know that per prayer someone makes there's 10 things to be signed? On a good day."
"Yeah, I could have a double of myself do the paperwork... but emotions are shared through my clones, so even if I'm 'enjoying' myself, I still feel the bearing weight of paperwork drowning me." He shuddered, then changing the subject. "So, want to go get something to eat? It's on me."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna slowly shifted her gaze towards Tasuke. Her gaze was lazy, and she struggled to gather the strength to turn over and face him. She slowly curled up against his chest, murmuring softly to herself.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke cuddled up with her, closing his eyes as he pulled the covers around them both to keep her warm especially, "I love you Luna. More than anything in the world." He held her tightly, the pain on his back he ignored and could put up with pretty easily.

The fox Nuzzled his face. Moriko let out a giggle at this, she found it Cute.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher stands up, arms at his side. "Go ahead, hit me, kill me, I know you want to. But before you do ask yourself this, when have I ever harmed you, harmed anyone you love. Once. One time." He says sighing. "Go ahead."
“ Don't be getting all emotional on me, you look like you're about to burst into song. The reason is simple. I have deemed you a threat that must be annihilated. Nothing more, nothing less. I simply came to converse with you. However if you wish for me to end you- ”

...♅Akira's smiled remained. He continued as he stood up, his hair and eyes turning blood red. He manifested a sword as he glared into The Watcher's eyes♅...

“ -I'll happily comply. ”

light2-3_zpswxgujnec.jpg

Thanos slowly picked up the fox "hi little guy" he said as he slowly pet it and looked at it with his dead eyes "your cute"

@Nonalaka

LonelyAssassin said:
"Mahiro...I..I couldnt-" be happy without you. Vex broke, bringing his arms to wrap around him as he brushed face against cheek and buried his head into his shoulder, trembling as he started to cry. It hurt him to hear him say such things after what he had done, but he could barely speak in between choking gasps of breath and chattering teeth. "I-I'm so sorry..." ..please....don't leave me....don't leave...I can't take it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back