• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmmm.." she placed a finger on her chin. "Weeell I should probably get back huh," she smiled as she said this.

...♅Akira was suddenly dragged into a memory of when he and his father, Ragnarok was within the main household. Ragnarok was giving Akira one of his favourite lectures...

Ragnarok: “ Our names won't be remembered, if we die like trampled flowers. I refuse to be forgotten, written off as less than worthless. You may scream and cry, but none will hear you. You may plead and beg, but none will help you. You will be on your own, trusting only yourself. You'll no longer live as cattle from this day forward. Now, will you rise and join the battle? ”

“ I will. ”

Ragnarok: “ You must channel that anger swelling inside you and fight the boundary set on your powers until you break through. Deep in your soul there's no hesitation, so make yourself the one they all fear. I can sense a wild fire inside you. It is a burning desire you can't extinguish, only war and death can. In times of war, your crimson arrow will rip through the twilight, do you understand? ”

“ Yes. father. ”

...♅The memory soon ended as Akira stared blankly out at the city♅...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina changed and headed into the hot spring. She relaxed in it and her wings did as well. She had kept them so tight against her back that they were pretty cramped up. This helped immensely. And she hadn't had any relaxation like this for a long time.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira was suddenly dragged into a memory of when he and his father, Ragnarok was within the main household. Ragnarok was giving Akira one of his favourite lectures...
Ragnarok: “ Our names won't be remembered, if we die like trampled flowers, I refuse to be forgotten, written off as less than worthless. Scream and cry, but none will hear you, plead and beg, but none will help you. You no longer live as cattle, will you rise and join the battle? ”

“ Yes, father. ”

...♅The memory soon ended as Akira stared blankly out at the city♅...

[/QUOTE]
(Really. SnK.)

LonelyAssassin said:
He grinned in response and kissed her again, his hands trailed down the sides of her body, to her waist as her pulled her legs up around his waist. Their kiss parted again and his forehead rested against hers as he pulled her waist against his, a loss of breath came over him for a second and he planted his hands on either side of her. His cyan eyes looked into her light blue ones.
Luna's body jerked as he shiftedher position without her help. She released a held breath as his lips parted from hers, only seconds before he moved again. With her forehead against his, her lips remained partedwhile she tried to calm herself down. It was futile, for with his faze staring into her own, her heart only began to pound faster. Staring at him with a yerning gaze, she brought her hands to his face and pulled him down, carefully savoring another taste of his lips.

thanos smiled "ok then" he said as he stuck out his hand to her with a smile "just take my hand and tell me where you want to go" he said childishly to her

@Nonalaka

Haiiro smiles. She says, pulling out a waterproof camera and taking a picture of Al and Lumina before it disappears. She had been planning to do that so if she needed to she could blackmail them.

"Hmm well, I don't know,... I guess I could just go back home. But I guess that sounds super boring, huh." She said as she pulled at the sleeves of her sweater.

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz](Shingeki no Kyojin. Attack on Titan.)

[/QUOTE]
((( Oh, that show. I've heard of it, never watched it though. )))

Han smiled, "Just wait til' ya taste it." He said putting a hand on Dylan's arm, "Hopefully things back to normal when we return to the dorms tomorrow." He said hugging her.

@Sixxx

Al saw a flash under the water and looked under to see what it was but went back up for he saw nothing besides something of Haiiro's she should not have seen Al went up with another nosebleed

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna's body jerked as he shiftedher position without her help. She released a held breath as his lips parted from hers, only seconds before he moved again. With her forehead against his, her lips remained partedwhile she tried to calm herself down. It was futile, for with his faze staring into her own, her heart only began to pound faster. Staring at him with a yerning gaze, she brought her hands to his face and pulled him down, carefully savoring another taste of his lips.

[/QUOTE]
His face was like a magnet to her hands, he was pulled with ease as their lips connected again, a passionate and deep kiss shared to connect their beating hearts. His hands gripped the bed sheets as his body moved, rocking forwards, his mouth parted to let out passionate air built up inside him. He wanted to keep all of her to himself, these were the best emotions he had felt whenever he was with her. Love fuelled.

"Uhmm. Alright. I'd like to visit the forest outside the school, I haven't had a chance to visit there on a while..." she didn't like asking for things she felt like she was being selfish. She continued to tug at her sleeves.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke reached out, like he was going to touched Vex's face and then he stepped forward rising his arm further and started scratching Vex behind the ear, getting closer so he didn't have to stretch. It's like he'd done this many times before and he smiled at him.
Vex was taken off guard when Tasuke started to pet him, leaning in. giving in to the touch for a moment with a saddened expression. He found a form of comfort in it. A quiet purr started in his chest that knocked him back into focus and he pulled away, looking at Tasuke with a visage of saddened pain and confusion.

@Asphyxiated[/URL]
Cerin raised a brow, but accepted her offer," Truce." He looked around at the nearly empty land that surrounded the roads, turning to look back at her. "Do you need a ride to the school?"

" just promise me we can come back soon , just us , just our own little get away" she smiled up at him " am i still staying with you when we get back she said taking a seat next to blue

@RomanTheFireGod

@Daniel reaver

(brb imma shower and such have)

Thanos grabed one of her hands and tendrils of shadow started to swarm around them takin them to the forest before dispersing "here we are" he said happily

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back