• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
His face was like a magnet to her hands, he was pulled with ease as their lips connected again, a passionate and deep kiss shared to connect their beating hearts. His hands gripped the bed sheets as his body moved, rocking forwards, his mouth parted to let out passionate air built up inside him. He wanted to keep all of her to himself, these were the best emotions he had felt whenever he was with her. Love fuelled.
Luna's legs wrapped tightly around his waist, while her lips rocked with the steady movements he created. Her hands fell from his face, only to wrap around his torso while her nails found his back. Her breath slipped through her open lips, while her eyelids shut tightly over her irises. He felt ...good. Her thoughts were crumpled and scattered, while her heart gradually sped up.

"Thank you!" She smiled and gave a little clap as she looked around her the flowers in her hair glowing as she did so.

...♅Akira spoke as he looked towards the principle's office♅...

“ Time to pay a visit to my old friend Tyrael. ”

...♅Akira vanished from his position, appearing within the principle's office. He spoke as he walked forward...

“ Why hello, Tyrael. Are these your chips? I am rather hungry, come to think of it. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he looked down at the packet of chips and opened them. He began eating them, a smile on his face♅...

light135_zps7twgvcie.jpg

The Watcher sighs angrily. "What do you want." He says, having given up completely on his plans. "It's over, I give up. I was doomed to fail, and there's no point in even trying." He says, seeming depressed.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna's legs wrapped tightly around his waist, while her lips rocked with the steady movements he created. Her hands fell from his face, only to wrap around his torso while her nails found his back. Her breath slipped through her open lips, while her eyelids shut tightly over her irises. He felt ...good. Her thoughts were crumpled and scattered, while her heart gradually sped up.

[/QUOTE]
His back arched as her nailed dug into it, but that did not deter him loving her. He pressed up against her chest, feeling her heartbeat on the other side of his - he lustful groan escaped him and he kissed her deeper against the bed. His thoughts raced and his body worked, sweat and heat radiating from him as he took Luna - truly took her.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex was taken off guard when Tasuke started to pet him, leaning in. giving in to the touch for a moment with a saddened expression. He found a form of comfort in it. A quiet purr started in his chest that knocked him back into focus and he pulled away, looking at Tasuke with a visage of saddened pain and confusion.
Cerin raised a brow, but accepted her offer," Truce." He looked around at the nearly empty land that surrounded the roads, turning to look back at her. "Do you need a ride to the school?"
When Vex pulled away Tasuke pulled his hand back slowly, looking at him sadly. There was a moment of silence before he walked up to him and cupped his cheek, his eyes glowed "I always loved you. From the very first time I saw you, I knew I would." There was an echo to his voice, like two people talking at once, "I'm glad I teleported you into that dorm room. I don't regret giving you my life. My Vex."

Haiiro smiles, the waterproof camera appearing back in her hands as she starts taking pictures of Al to use as blackmail.

Lumina dipped her head under the steaming spring water. The heat of course didn't even phase her. It was lukewarm if anything.

"Oh, really? Never?" She began walking deeper into the forest "I came here a while back and healed a fox, I wanted to check up on him" she gave a soft smile.

...♅Akira suddenly stopped eating the chips and looked up at The Watcher, his whole demeanour changing. The roof suddenly ripped off of the office, allowing snow to slowly fall into the room. A small grin appeared on his face as his eyes revealed pure blood lust, the bag of chips turning to ash♅...

“ Well ain't that too bad? Don't think I'm simply going to let you off the hook, Tyrael. I simply came to converse with you. Is there something wrong with that..? ”

tumblr_magxa8M4re1rn1gh6o1_500_zps734qwvx4.gif

LonelyAssassin said:
His back arched as her nailed dug into it, but that did not deter him loving her. He pressed up against her chest, feeling her heartbeat on the other side of his - he lustful groan escaped him and he kissed her deeper against the bed. His thoughts raced and his body worked, sweat and heat radiating from him as he took Luna - truly took her.

When Vex pulled away Tasuke pulled his hand back slowly, looking at him sadly. There was a moment of silence before he walked up to him and cupped his cheek, his eyes glowed "I always loved you. From the very first time I saw you, I knew I would." There was an echo to his voice, like two people talking at once, "I'm glad I teleported you into that dorm room. I don't regret giving you my life. My Vex."
Luna couldn't help herself. Pulling his body closer to her own, even after he pressed against her. She lusted for him. He reminded her so much of...Interrupted by his lips pressing even harder against hers, Luna's legs jumped as he worked, her hands clinging to him as tight as possible.

Thanos quickly ran up next to we and held her hand as he looked around amazed at the forest "this is amazing" he said as he looked around at the trees

@Nonalaka

Haiiro quickly takes three pictures of Lumina before the camera disappears. "Good, now I can blackmail them if I want to."

With a breath Lumina returned back above the water. She definitely felt more at home here - the cold literally made her sick.

"I guess it is" she smiled at him. "You should visit here sometime, its really relaxing!" She approached a small den type hole under a tree and sat in front of it. "Hey! How're you feeling today?" She asked as she peered into the den.

Metaphysics said:
(Sorry, was sleeping)
"So?" She said. "I just can't find it in me to hate you." She added as she looked at him. "And besides I think you're cute." She mumbled as she looked away and hid her blush.
Zero laughed, releasing her from the hug. "You really are stupid." Zero poked her forehead, then remembering something. "So what's a pretty lady like you doing in this part of town? Do you go to this school?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna couldn't help herself. Pulling his body closer to her own, even after he pressed against her. She lusted for him. He reminded her so much of...Interrupted by his lips pressing even harder against hers, Luna's legs jumped as he worked, her hands clinging to him as tight as possible.

[/QUOTE]
And he worked and worked, sharing gasps with her, he bit her lip and whispered into her ear. Until he finally stopped, his whole body tensing as he groaned loudly - a wave overcame him and he relaxed, breathing heavily as he rolled over and lay beside her.

...♅Akira's smile remained, as did the bloodlust. He spoke, his voice being full of joy over The Watcher's depression♅...

“ What's got you down, buttercup? Things not going your way? ”

light124_zpsvy4anpqv.jpg

Thanos looked around and then down at the den "I've never seen a fox" he said franlky as he held out his palm and a black symbol appered and a small demon fox came out of it and stood there in his hand "do they look like this" he asked as he heled the spiky looking dog

@Nonalaka

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, releasing her from the hug. "You really are stupid." Zero poked her forehead, then remembering something. "So what's a pretty lady like you doing in this part of town? Do you go to this school?"
"Yep I do." She said with a smile. "What about you? Do you go somewhere to pass the time?" She asked Zero.

Al put some of her head underwater but her breasts floated up and she quickly covered them Al thought "Why the hell did i do that i dont care if they see damn womanly urges!"

(BTW im back)

Mamoreru thought for a second. 'Ride some random stranger to the school?' She thought, shrugging and then nodding. "Please." She said. She proabably would've been to tired to walk back anyways. The girl looked in her bag again, pulling out another lollipop. "Payment." The girl said, handing Cerin a second lollipop before digging another one out and starting to eat it.

@Asphyxiated

LonelyAssassin said:
And he worked and worked, sharing gasps with her, he bit her lip and whispered into her ear. Until he finally stopped, his whole body tensing as he groaned loudly - a wave overcame him and he relaxed, breathing heavily as he rolled over and lay beside her.
Lunas waist tensed up. The constant jabbing creating numerous whisper to erupt from her form. His whispers, teased her into wanting more from him, and he gave her just that. Once he stopped, her nails pierced his skin by an inch. She threw her head back against the bed, before relaxing in seconds. Her breathing was heavy as her hands released him and dropped to her sides, her legs falling back down to hang off the bed. She couldn't speak, she was out of breath. Mesmerized. Fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back