• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Ah I need to sleep, I'm nearly passing out! G'night all))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Don't be getting all emotional on me, you look like you're about to burst into song. The reason is simple. I have deemed you a threat that must be annihilated. Nothing more, nothing less. I simply came to converse with you. However if you wish for me to end you- ”

...♅Akira's smiled remained. He continued as he stood up, his hair and eyes turning blood red. He manifested a sword as he glared into The Watcher's eyes♅...

“ -I'll happily comply. ”

light2-3_zpswxgujnec.jpg

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs. "Go ahead, kill me." He says calmly, not fearing death at all.

Haiiro gets out of the pool, drying off silently and changing into some pajamas, laying down next to Al and falling asleep almost instantly.

...♅Akira brought his sword back and pointed the tip of the blade at The Watcher's chest. He spoke♅...

“ Gladly. Farewell.. Tyrael~ ”

...♅Akira moved his sword towards The Watcher's chest, going to impale him, his smile growing♅...

light346_zpsy3w2hhrf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PixelScoreMC said:
"Yeah, I could have a double of myself do the paperwork... but emotions are shared through my clones, so even if I'm 'enjoying' myself, I still feel the bearing weight of paperwork drowning me." He shuddered, then changing the subject. "So, want to go get something to eat? It's on me."
"Sure!" She smiled sweetly at him. Zero seemed to be a nice guy and very understanding. "How about ice cream?"

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke cuddled up with her, closing his eyes as he pulled the covers around them both to keep her warm especially, "I love you Luna. More than anything in the world." He held her tightly, the pain on his back he ignored and could put up with pretty easily.
Luna curled into a tighter ball, squeezing her eyelids shut. His words rang throughout her head. If she lost him, Or her sister, she would lose it. Being held in his embrace, Luna shook while trying to hold her tears back, hiding in his arms.

Daniel had looked up at blue when she walked in "blue" he wispered as he took the plate then set it down on a night stand and sloely movin over to blue "blue he said softly as he brought one hand to her cheek and made her look at him "blue are you ok" he said worriedly while he was still weak

@Sixxx

Han nodded, "We can come back anytime." He said holding her hand as they walked to the kitchen. "Hello mother." Han said smiling. She waves and went back to cooking. After a few minutes she made gave everyone plates. "Oh man! Damnit, I didn't particapate in thr family games this weekend!" Han shouted as he ran upstairs.

@Sixxx

(( I forgot to tag you ( O.o ) ))

Metaphysics said:
"Sure!" She smiled sweetly at him. Zero seemed to be a nice guy and very understanding. "How about ice cream?"
Zero smiled, "Sure thing-" SHIT! Zero instantly vanished, a look of panic filling his face. He appeared next to The Watcher and Akira, summoning a sword and just barely deflecting it before impaling the Watcher. "IDIOT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Zero Punched The Watcher in the chest, sending him flying back. "Akira, come to your senses. Now isn't the time."

((Sorry, you better do some editing on that last post Akira and Aria. xD ))

@Fukushima Akira @AriaTheWatcher

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero smiled, "Sure thing-" SHIT! Zero instantly vanished, a look of panic filling his face. He appeared next to The Watcher and Akira, summoning a sword and just barely deflecting it before impaling the Watcher. "IDIOT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Zero Punched The Watcher in the chest, sending him flying back. "Akira, come to your senses. Now isn't the time."

The Watcher frowns. "Why did you save me? You owe me nothing, and I wish to die." He says calmly, disappearing and returning to purgatory.

PixelScoreMC said:

((( Okay~♪ )))

Zero gritted his teeth, his face filling slowly with anger. "Wishing to die? I dedicated myself to a weakling like that?" Zero gave a broken smile, turning towards Akira. "I'll let you kill him next time. Since he apparently has no purpose anymore to me." Zero snapped his fingers, appearing next to eveangel. "So ice cream right?"

@Metaphysics @Fukushima Akira @AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna curled into a tighter ball, squeezing her eyelids shut. His words rang throughout her head. If she lost him, Or her sister, she would lose it. Being held in his embrace, Luna shook while trying to hold her tears back, hiding in his arms.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke felt her shaking and was surprised for a moment, he tried to look at her all curled up into a ball, "Hey... hey Luna... Are you okay?"

Asphyxiated said:
"Mahiro...I..I couldnt-" be happy without you. Vex broke, bringing his arms to wrap around him as he brushed face against cheek and buried his head into his shoulder, trembling as he started to cry. It hurt him to hear him say such things after what he had done, but he could barely speak in between choking gasps of breath and chattering teeth. "I-I'm so sorry..." ..please....don't leave me....don't leave...I can't take it...
Tasuke hugged him back, crying as well, "I know you're sorry, that's why I forgive you." He embraced him tightly, not wanting to let go or ever wanting this moment to stop - the both of them pouring their love out for one another. But life was cruel and this would eventually come to a torturous end. "I want to come back. Just for you. For no one else I want to beat death. It hurts..... the thought.... of never being ever to feel you again, feel your lips against mine." Mahiro was breaking too, realising everything he had lost. His throat notted and his tears poured, the clone had actually taken the same form as Tasuke's brother, blonde hair and red eyes had returned, his pale skin and silver earrings.

PixelScoreMC said:

...♅Akira's sword had manage to stab The Watcher slightly, causing some blood to slide down the blade. When it was deflected Akira brought the sword back to his face and licked the blood, a red flash occurring within Akira's eyes. His power burst forth, destroying half of the school and causing tremors to occur within all three of Hell's rings. Smoke gathered around his body due to the walls being blown apart. As Zero vanished, Akira followed, appearing directly infront of the female and Zero. He spoke shortly before bursting into a maniacal laugh. The air around him shifted and revealed the markings of The Existence as he laughed. His Lost form had returned, sending Akira into a blood-induced frenzy, only caring about one thing. The death of Zero♅...

“ I was just about to come looking for you. Now, let's begin, you don't want to be late to your own funeral now, do you? ”

light-laugh-o_zpsjjek99na.gif

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han nodded, "We can come back anytime." He said holding her hand as they walked to the kitchen. "Hello mother." Han said smiling. She waves and went back to cooking. After a few minutes she made gave everyone plates. "Oh man! Damnit, I didn't particapate in thr family games this weekend!" Han shouted as he ran upstairs.
@RomanTheFireGod

Mamoreru looked down and huffed slightly. She scooted closer and wrapper her arms around his chest. She rested her cheek against his back to try and not jab him with her chin while he drove. "Good?" She asks, the lollipop in her mouth making her voice sound a bit more muffled than usual. The girl felt weird holding onto somebody. It was abnormal for her... The again, most things in the school were abnormal to her. @Asphyxiated

"I have no clue i will go check" Al runs out of the room looking for Roman finally able to breath as he was not used to sleeping with other girls before "Roman! Where are you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back