• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke felt her shaking and was surprised for a moment, he tried to look at her all curled up into a ball, "Hey... hey Luna... Are you okay?"
Tasuke hugged him back, crying as well, "I know you're sorry, that's why I forgive you." He embraced him tightly, not wanting to let go or ever wanting this moment to stop - the both of them pouring their love out for one another. But life was cruel and this would eventually come to a torturous end. "I want to come back. Just for you. For no one else I want to beat death. It hurts..... the thought.... of never being ever to feel you again, feel your lips against mine." Mahiro was breaking too, realising everything he had lost. His throat notted and his tears poured, the clone had actually taken the same form as Tasuke's brother, blonde hair and red eyes had returned, his pale skin and silver earrings.
Luna slowly peered out at Tasuke with soaked irises, and tear stained cheeks. She nodded, rubbing at her irises with her free hand. She didn't want to talk, But looking up at him, her lips parted, and a soft cry escaped her, before she curled back up.

Daniel reaver]Daniel had looked up at blue when she walked in "blue" he wispered as he took the plate then set it down on a night stand and sloely movin over to blue "blue he said softly as he brought one hand to her cheek and made her look at him "blue are you ok" he said worriedly while he was still weak [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
"i almost lost you today and for a moment i thought you died...i need...i need to process this...im ...im upset i love you i just need to sit and breath" she said looking at him with grey eyes and then looked away " you should rest, eat" she gave him a small smile

@Daniel reaver

Ramona was outside on the roof. She didn't want to go inside nor didn't she want to sleep in the same room as a 'Mega-Perv'. "Who said my name?" She asked hopping from the roof.

@AriaTheWatcher

Han flew down the stairs, "I am gonna have to sit this year out." He said groaning. Han's mother turned around facing Dylan, "Hello, you must be Han's girlfriend." She said lightly.

@Sixxx

LonelyAssassin said:
"Yes. But they are not here, I brought them from another land." She wonders where they are herself, "I left them to it. Maybe I shouldn't do that." She opens the door of the dorm and gestures for him to come, "Don't just stand there <3 "
Sora tries to look over Yoruichi's shoulder to see who it is but instead he falls off the bed "Ow..." He looks up and stares at the door wondering who it is.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna slowly peered out at Tasuke with soaked irises, and tear stained cheeks. She nodded, rubbing at her irises with her free hand. She didn't want to talk, But looking up at him, her lips parted, and a soft cry escaped her, before she curled back up.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke hugged her tightly, he didn't know why she was crying, but the best thing to do was just have her let it all out, "Hey shhh shh sh, I'm here, don't cry Luna or else you're gonna make me cry. Hehe."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's sword had manage to stab The Watcher slightly, causing some blood to slide down the blade. When it was deflected Akira brought the sword back to his face and licked the blood, a red flash occurring within Akira's eyes. His power burst forth, destroying half of the school and causing tremors to occur within all three of Hell's rings. Smoke gathered around his body due to the walls being blown apart. As Zero vanished, Akira followed, appearing directly infront of the female and Zero. He spoke shortly before bursting into a maniacal laugh. The air around him shifted and revealed the markings of The Existence as he laughed. His Lost form had returned, sending Akira into a blood-induced frenzy, only caring about one thing. The death of Zero♅...

“ I was just about to come looking for you. Now, let's begin, you don't want to be late to your own funeral now, do you? ”

light-laugh-o_zpsjjek99na.gif

[/QUOTE]
Zero turned towards Akira, scoffing. "You're running off of pure blood lust... Even I can beat you in this form, as you aren't thinking straight." His power unleashed, destroying the other half of the school. All wild life withered and died, becoming animate skeletons continuing their daily stuff. Tree's withered into husk, swaying in a strong gust Zero was emitting. "You will not hurt the girl behind me... Or I will make you regret your birth. "

@Metaphysics

Slaxt said:
Sora tries to look over Yoruichi's shoulder to see who it is but instead he falls off the bed "Ow..." He looks up and stares at the door wondering who it is.
(Dey not der, she gonna go find them xD ) "What are ya doin silly? Come on. Lets get outta here."

"Eh, I am." He says looking down then in a mirror, "Holy shit! I am!" He said smiling. "I've been a girl so long it kinda... felt natural." Roman said with a puzzled look.

Daniel weakly put his arms around blue and started to cry slightly "I told you blue i told you I'd be with you forever" he said as he slowly out his fore head to hers and tears came to his eyes

@Sixxx

LonelyAssassin said:
(Dey not der, she gonna go find them xD ) "What are ya doin silly? Come on. Lets get outta here."
(I sthupid.) Sora gets up quickly and walks to the door embarrassed. "Ladies first..." He smiles and gestures for her to go first.

" yeh i guess i am " dylan said with a soft smile turning to Han taking his hand kissing his cheek " next year you'll kick some ass tho hun" she said into his er before turning back to talk to his mother

@RomanTheFireGod

Slaxt said:
(I sthupid.) Sora gets up quickly and walks to the door embarrassed. "Ladies first..." He smiles and gestures for her to go first.
Yoruichi bows her head and walked through, "Oooh a Gentleman!" She chuckles and rolls her eyes, "Grabs my hand" she outstretches it, waiting for him to lock his dorm and grab it.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke hugged her tightly, he didn't know why she was crying, but the best thing to do was just have her let it all out, "Hey shhh shh sh, I'm here, don't cry Luna or else you're gonna make me cry. Hehe."
Luna grew silent. She shut herself up and sat up on the bed. Her irises held a sickening look, whilst she slowly removed herself from the covers and stood. "Tasuke.... if you need be....would you kill me?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna grew silent. She shut herself up and sat up on the bed. Her irises held a sickening look, whilst she slowly removed herself from the covers and stood. "Tasuke.... if you need be....would you kill me?"

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke watched her get up and looked at her, sitting up with his legs crossed. His eyes widened at what she said and he got sort of riled up, "Never! No!... I would do everything and anything to prevent your death!"

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi bows her head and walked through, "Oooh a Gentleman!" She chuckles and rolls her eyes, "Grabs my hand" she outstretches it, waiting for him to lock his dorm and grab it.
Sora smiles while locking the door. He turns around "Grab your hand...? Ok what ever.." He grabs her hand.

"Son of a bitch! Why do you always do that I have had enough of this girl form" Al attempts to burn off the magic but cannot "Uhh WHAT THE HELL!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back