• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaxt said:
Sora smiles while locking the door. He turns around "Grab your hand...? Ok what ever.." He grabs her hand.
As soon as he grabbed it she sped off at super fast speeds, in less than an instant they were far away from the school, in the city. "Now time to start searching the bars for them." She walked towards the first one which she had stopped outside of, walking in through the entrance.

abomba123 said:
Alex walked around even though it was quite late he had a strange feeling about this school
((Wow... I'm really sorry, as I know this is a really sucky position to be in for a new person, but me and Akira just blew up the entire school.... So yeah. .-. ))

((I apologize in advance.))

Blue turned back and hugged him laying back with him cuddling him and tryng to not cry she hugged him as tight a as possible

PixelScoreMC said:
((Wow... I'm really sorry, as I know this is a really sucky position to be in for a new person, but me and Akira just blew up the entire school.... So yeah. .-. ))
Someone help me im lost xD

PixelScoreMC said:
i think most people just ignored it tbh x'D

PixelScoreMC said:
(WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!)

shortyshot8 said:
"THE DAMN MAGIC WONT BURN OFF!!!"
Haiiro giggles quietly, holding her hand over her mouth. "How strange."

Daniel held blue tight as they layed back "it's ok blue you did it" he said as he pet the back of her head "it's ok you've stoped the trancendance" he said happily as he kissed her

@Sixxx

shortyshot8 said:
"DAMN IT LADY WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!"
Haiiro grins, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Well that's the thing, I'm good at makin' things happen, but I can't reverse them. Did I forget to mention that?" She says, partially lying partially telling the truth.

shortyshot8 said:
(We are at the hot spring we will come back tomorrow and meat you then but for now go to the dorm and sleep it is the night time
(alright ill be all alone xD )

alex arrived at his dorm and sat on his bed "no one is here and the school is in bits and pieces, I think i will like it here" he stated and layed on his bed

LonelyAssassin said:
As soon as he grabbed it she sped off at super fast speeds, in less than an instant they were far away from the school, in the city. "Now time to start searching the bars for them." She walked towards the first one which she had stopped outside of, walking in through the entrance.
"Well... That was fast.." He starts following behind Yoruichi "Who are we trying to look for anyways?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back