• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
PixelScoreMC said:
((So, to the people out there not really paying attention, one of the role plays biggest and most looked forward too fights is about to happen. It's))
Zero vs Akira

((Is no one excited? :[ ))
(OH SHIT BOYYY xD I am interested)

Daniel heled blue tightly "the book said that the trancendance process starts when the final born mates for the first time" he said as he held blue tightly and looked into her eyes @Sixxx

PixelScoreMC said:
((So, to the people out there not really paying attention, one of the role plays biggest and most looked forward too fights is about to happen. It's))
Zero vs Akira

((Is no one excited? :[ ))
(Honestly.

No.)

( xD ok) On the next day they were headed back to the school and Al went to the mens dorm forgetting that he was still a girl as he went into his room he saw a new kid there "Uhhh what are you doing in my room!"

shortyshot8 said:
( xD ok) On the next day they were headed back to the school and Al went to the mens dorm forgetting that he was still a girl as he went into his room he saw a new kid there "Uhhh what are you doing in my room!"
"First of all this is my room and my roommate is gone second this is the mens dorm you are clearly a female" he stated as if the girl was an idiot

Roman threw a fist in the air, "I'm a dude again!!" He shouted walking into the womens bedroom by accident. He then sat in a corner and fell asleep.

(( I come back and you blow the damn school... ))

Haiiro sighs, remembering something. She appears next to Roman, turning him into a girl and making it permanent the same way she had done it to Al before disappearing again.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex lifted his head from his shoulder and looked at- Mahiro? He brought a hand up to cup his face with hurt longing on his features as the tears rolled from his eyes. "Mahiro...please....don't leave me...I'd do anything...just come back...to me.." He sobbed, dropping his head to his chest weakly. Unable to take this torture. Why?...why did I do this..
"I won't leave you Vex, I'll always be in your heart and I'll never leave it." He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close, "I don't know what to do Vex... I wanna relax with you again, I want to do things with you, it's not even been a full day and I miss YOU!" Mahiro was releasing it all now, he was shattered inside and he wanted it to be all okay, he wanted to go back, he hungered to go back and change this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back