• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"SHUT UP DAMN IT!!!" Al spoke to Haiiro telepathically "I will tell everyone that you let me peep at them" Al gets a smirk on his face

" yeh i guess i am " dylan said with a soft smile turning to Han taking his hand kissing his cheek " next year you'll kick some ass tho hun" she said into his er before turning back to talk to his mother

@RomanTheFireGod

"I'll never regret it blue" he said after blue kissed him then he smiled "I'll try blue" he said then sat up with blue still in his arms "shall we go eat" he said softly before kissing her again

@Sixxx

WeirdisFun said:
(I'm just gonna watch where this is going)
Morgan rests on the roof of the dorm watching the view from there.
Alex felt bored and walked outside noticing someone on the roof "how did you manage to get up there he shouted at the person

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin nodded and turned the bike around, bolting off towards the school. He slowed when he got there, seeing it destroyed. "Fucking gods."
"I miss y-you too.."Vex wept and held him close. He wished he could just apologize and it all go back. He thought about what he did as tears streamed,"I tried to stop....I tried...why couldn't I stop....I'm so sorry...I miss you....I can't do it..I can't be happy without you."
"You have to be... I don't want to see you unhappy no more... it hurts more than dying." Mahiro's grip tightened and he took a large intake of breath, his lungs stuttering as he did so. He was right though. Why did this have to happen? They were so happy...

shortyshot8 said:
"SHUT UP DAMN IT!!!" Al spoke to Haiiro telepathically "I will tell everyone that you let me peep at them" Al gets a smirk on his face
Haiiro shrugs. "Do that and I post pictures of you in the hot spring all over the internet and put them up around school. I literally can't change you back. Just get used to being a girl."

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han kissed Dylan, "Hell yeah I am! I gotta train non-stop!!" He said standing up to dust himself off. "Time for dinner already?" He said rubbing his hands together. Han plopped down grabbing a fork. "I'm gonna dig in!" Han felt really energetic toward the fact that he can train in thr ways of fire magic again, this time mastering all variations, including the forbidden 'Hell and Heaven Flames'.
@Sixxx

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shrugs. "Do that and I post pictures of you in the hot spring all over the internet and put them up around school. I literally can't change you back. Just get used to being a girl."
(u gotta change him back though we were gonna fight)

"HUH!!! When did you take...wait don't tell me that's what that flash was!" Al looked worried "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T GO BACK!!!

WeirdisFun said:
Morgan sees a person below "I just glided somewhere here" he said loudly to the person
alex used fire from his hands and boosted himself up to the person "i am here for five minutes and everyone is crazy" he says confused

(( I can hardly keep up with my character Roman who is with them. (> :D ) ))

shortyshot8 said:
"HUH!!! When did you take...wait don't tell me that's what that flash was!" Al looked worried "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T GO BACK!!!
Haiiro sighs. "Like I said, I can do things to people but I can't change them back." She says before appearing behind Ramona silently.

"Hmph guess i have to give it my all!" Al activate's his chaos and his blood forms and finally gets it off "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! There we go!

WeirdisFun said:
Morgan relaxed "don't worry you will get used to it" he said to alex "the school is fun by the way".
"so far i have seen a chick who is a dude who is yelling at nothing so yeah seems like a lot of fun" he stated with a snicker

Daniel reaver]"I'll never regret it blue" he said after blue kissed him then he smiled "I'll try blue" he said then sat up with blue still in his arms "shall we go eat" he said softly before kissing her again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
Blue shook her head and kissed him again " maybe. in. a. bit" she said kissing him between each word kissing down his neck as she went after a minute she grined having tease him enough she sat up " dinner?" she said with an evil grin

@Daniel reaver

Ramona continues to do as s/he is doing, she quickly turned around bumping into an invisible Haiiro. "What the hell?" She mumbled. She then poked Haiiro repeatedly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al burns it off "I SWEAR IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN!!!!"
Haiiro sighs and Al becomes a girl again, this time the spell using so much power that nothing could burn it off. "I'm not doing it, it's doing it on it's own and using me as an energy source." She says calmly, shoving Ramona for poking her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back