• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman wakes up as 'Ramona' again. S/he stormed out the bedroom, "Haiiro, what the hell?!" s/he shouted. "ONE MINUTE I'M A GUY AGAIN AND THIS!"

"No no blue no" he said as he kissed her "it was my fault too" he said as he held her tight "we didn't know blue neither of us" he said looking into her eyes

@Sixxx

"Change me back" Al said with a annoyed face "I will not stay this way forever!"

"GET BACK HERE!!!"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](You asked. I answered.)

[/QUOTE]
((Why have you been in such a bad mood lately? Like, I'm starting to feel down myself. ,-, ))

Haiiro sighs, appearing behind Al. "I already said that I can't." She says before disappearing again, starting to get a bit annoyed.

Han kissed Dylan, "Hell yeah I am! I gotta train non-stop!!" He said standing up to dust himself off. "Time for dinner already?" He said rubbing his hands together. Han plopped down grabbing a fork. "I'm gonna dig in!" Han felt really energetic toward the fact that he can train in thr ways of fire magic again, this time mastering all variations, including the forbidden 'Hell and Heaven Flames'.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna stood in absolute silence for a few moments, before finally turning to face him with a teary smile. She couldn't help But giggle at his reply. He was cute, and she had to admit, she was glad she almost killed him. "Idiot."

[/QUOTE]

@Asphyxiated[/URL]
Cerin nodded and turned the bike around, bolting off towards the school. He slowed when he got there, seeing it destroyed. "Fucking gods."

LonelyAssassin said:
"I won't leave you Vex, I'll always be in your heart and I'll never leave it." He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close, "I don't know what to do Vex... I wanna relax with you again, I want to do things with you, it's not even been a full day and I miss YOU!" Mahiro was releasing it all now, he was shattered inside and he wanted it to be all okay, he wanted to go back, he hungered to go back and change this.
"I miss y-you too.."Vex wept and held him close. He wished he could just apologize and it all go back. He thought about what he did as tears streamed,"I tried to stop....I tried...why couldn't I stop....I'm so sorry...I miss you....I can't do it..I can't be happy without you."

Daniel reaver]"No no blue no" he said as he kissed her "it was my fault too" he said as he held her tight "we didn't know blue neither of us" he said looking into her eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
Blue smiled" good...i really didnt want to regret that" she said kissing him she hugged him " dont ever scare me like that again Daniel" she kissed his cheek and hugged him more

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

[/QUOTE]
"W-what!?" Tasuke started to calm down, "what..." He blinks a couple times and blushed, folding his arms, "I'm not an idiot"

PixelScoreMC said:
((Why have you been in such a bad mood lately? Like, I'm starting to feel down myself. ,-, ))
(( I think its the crazy amount of 'one liners ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back