• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(i wonder why im not geting you alerts lol)

Dylan smiled at his enthusiasm well not non-stop she said into his mind smiling at him " where is every one ? like your siblings and your father " she said looking around . its about that time where every one sits down and questions the girlfriend , she was wondering when it was going to happen

@RomanTheFireGod

"Hmph i suppose i have no choice" Al calls upon the immortal phoenix Phalnyx "I ask of you to take this curse off for an exchange of some of my life force" Phalnyx says:"This shall be granted Master for some your Mortal essence" Al transforms back "Damn that did not feel good!"

Haiiro sighs as the curse finds some sort of loophole and turns Al female again. "Nothing you try is gonna work...well...nothin' short of dying and comin' back ta' life." She says, becoming visible.

Haiiro smiles, glad that Al had found a way to get rid of the curse, despite the fact that by getting rid of it that way whoever killed Al would become afflicted by the curse instead.

Ramona gave Haiiro a bear hug, "Heya! Why are you invisible?" S/he asked curiously, "We're all girls here." S/he snickered evilly as the guy part of her/him took control.

@AriaTheWatcher

Han looked at Dylan and shrugged with a mouthful of food. "They have eaten dinner already." His mother told Dylan. Han swallowed hia food, "Where are they now?" He asked putting his last few bites in his mouth. Han's mother replied, "Practice. Now slow down before you choke, Han." Han looked up finishing, "I'm done that was great. Now I'm gonna go pack." He said sprinting up the stairs.

@Sixxx

Thanos suddenly dissapered in a tendril of shadow and appered in front of Al in reaper form "what's going on" he said in his raspy dead voice

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thanos suddenly dissapered in a tendril of shadow and appered in front of Al in reaper form "what's going on" he said in his raspy dead voice
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
alex was back in the dorm and really confused at what was going on

Daniel reaver]Daniel kissed blue happily as she kissed him and smiled as she continued "I guess that's a no" he said with a smile while looking down at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
(they are such teenagers xD )

blue sat on his lap combing her fingers through his hair kissing him running her fingers over his scars "i dunno smells pretty good down there " she says before kissing him again

@Daniel reaver

Ramona let Haiiro go, "I was looking for some kind of magic to reverse the gender spell." S/he said smiling. "Wanna help?" Ramona asked Haiiro as she looked through a book called spell reverses.

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro shakes her head and the book Ramona was looking through disappears. "No, because that's the thing. No matter how much you try to get rid of the spell it will always find some way around it. You're stuck as a girl forever, you're gonna have to learn to be one." She says, remembering that the one she'd placed on Ramona couldn't be removed by killing her and bringing her back to life.

RomanTheFireGod said:
Ramona gave Haiiro a bear hug, "Heya! Why are you invisible?" S/he asked curiously, "We're all girls here." S/he snickered evilly as the guy part of her/him took control.
@RomanTheFireGod

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thanos pulled his schythe out and took every soul except als "ok then" he said

[/QUOTE]
"why the heck did you just do that" he said in a panick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back