• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as he let blue run her hands across his scars and hair "it does smell good" he said after blue kissed him before he put his arms around her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
"you dont really seem to want to go down and eat though " she said smiling as he wraped his arms around her,kissing him again and then kissing his neck

@Daniel reaver

Han started packing his things quickly, "Gotta pack! Gotta pack! GOTTA PACK!" Han shouted. Yeah, as you can tell he is amped as shit. He's gonna start his fire magic training...so we're gonna be dealing with this sudden burst of energy for a while. Han's mother smiled, "What do you mean I'm not like other mothers?" She asked curiously.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thanos looked at the boy "who are you" he asked coldly in the dead raspy voice

[/QUOTE]
"Im alex and im new here" he replied with a confused voice

Ramona frowned, "What the hell!?" S/he yelled at Haiiro. Ramona paced back and forth until she came up with the ultimate idea, "SCIENCE!!!" S/he shouted. Ramona was a chemistry master. S/he ran to the nearest lab to whip up a new mixture to turn her/him back.

Haiiro sighs. "Won't work the spell will find a loophole around that and most likely punish you for trying to get rid of it by messing with your mind." She says calmly. "Bad idea."

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han started packing his things quickly, "Gotta pack! Gotta pack! GOTTA PACK!" Han shouted. Yeah, as you can tell he is amped as shit. He's gonna start his fire magic training...so we're gonna be dealing with this sudden burst of energy for a while. Han's mother smiled, "What do you mean I'm not like other mothers?" She asked curiously.
@RomanTheFireGod

(I did and didn't see a difference) Thanos was suddenly swarmed by tendrils of shadow before they dispersed to reveal a inocent looking nine year old

The little girl looked up at the guy then stuck his hand out and sent als soul back into him before inocently smiling at the stranger

Han's mother put her hand on Dylan's shoulders, "Because I know if my son likes you I will too. So, I see no point of giving you a trivia." She said smiling. "Besides, I feel like I like you already."

@Sixxx

Blue pulled away and looked into his eyes . hers were bright green and a little wild " i wanna kiss you maybe more,later, but right now i want to kiss the man i love because we had a long day " she said puting her forehead on his blushing a bit

@Daniel reaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back