• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han plopped down beside he then snuggles Dylan kissing her as he does so. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asked chuckling. "I bet I did." He added , grinning.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana cried more as she sat there and let the tendrils swarmed around her grabing the stranger guy and lifting him off the ground

[/QUOTE]
"what the.." alex said being lifted off of the ground

Al just stood there and his nose bled and the blood started floated "1'000 needles of death!" The blood turned into spikes that surrounded Alex but none hit "Now do something useful"

Al burned the tendrils off "This is my fight!"

(Alex this is our fight ignore him)

Al went over to her and punched her in the head giving the reaper his male form back

this little girl or guy or whoever it was reminded alex of his sister and instantly he walked over to her and hugged her not having a second thought

Thanos looked back down happily before he turned back "this sucks" he yelled as the te steals swarmed back into her as the stranger hugged him

(( He had to punch you shit bricks hard for that to happen ))

Ansom woke up from his nap very suddenly. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, while stretching his legs. "I feel so rested." He smiled and stood up from the couch, snapping his fingers to appear in his dorm room. He looked around before walking outside to get some fresh air.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](She turned back becuse of the curse)

[/QUOTE]
alex suddenly relized what he was doing and stepped away trying to calm himself

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han plopped down beside he then snuggles Dylan kissing her as he does so. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asked chuckling. "I bet I did." He added , grinning.
@Sixxx
Dylan looked at him surpised " actually thats the first time you have ever said it " she said blushing "i love you too Han " she kissed him and grinned " you amaze me in so many ways"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back