• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue woke up hours later , daniel holding her in his sleep she rolled over and kissed his chest before falling back to sleep . a while later the healing thingy ran out and she sat up gasping in pain , it wasnt as bad as the last time it ran out , so she is healing

@Daniel reaver

"of course i remember you i could never forget about my two younger brothers the one of death and the one of terror and there is no way you could forget about me the one of utter distruction" he said with a smirk

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom watched the fight with interest. "Ahhh...I love watching two weaklings fight. Such good entertainment." He smiled and sat down to watch the fight from a more comfortable position. "GO WHOEVER WINS!!" He called out.
(Me watching sports xD )

(That role is taken xD by @AsongOfIceandFire)

(I was trained by a freaking dragon king i do what i want xD )

Han continued to snuggle Dylan, "Thats because you aren't a toy. Your a person... atleast thats what I see." He said kissing her. "And your right I don't just care about you, I love you. And giving half of my skills to a higher power to help Daniel was just me being a true friend." He said smiling. "I care for my friends and specially my loved ones." He said smiling. "Their pain is my pain, their tears are my tears....rarely, their happiness is my happiness." Han never said these kind of things before, he used to believe being strong is what kept you alive, but he eventually learned its friends and loved ones that give you the motivation to do the things he does.

@Sixxx

Roman came outside after getting dressed. "What the hell are they doing?" He asked loudly to anyone nearby. "Looks like talking to me.." he continued walking to hia car to go carry out a important assassination.

Daniel woke up when blue had ran out of power "blue!!" He said worriedly as he wraped his arms around her "it's ok blue its ok" he said as the power rushed through her

@Sixxx

Ansom continued to watch the fight, if you can even call it that. The two people seemed to be just standing there. "What he hell?" He mumbled. "Come on! I want to see some blood. You two can make an insomniac get tired." He shouted at the two fighters.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana clung to ansoms back its fear "just go away just go away" she said softly as her voice quivered

[/QUOTE]
(Who are you talking to xD )

" lets make these 2 days into four , drop blue and daniel off at the school and hit up all the parents in one weekend , get it over fast " she said biting her lip hoping her would go for it , she was feeling brave and kinda wanted to get it over with , with her parents

@RomanTheFireGod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back