• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumina blinked, curious as to how she managed to get back home in her dorms. Shaking her head at the thought she knew she didn't wanna think too much into it. She got ready, keeping thr baggy hoodie on to hide her wings, then headed out near the school.

Thana looked up at roman then ran over to him to hide behind him "make them go away roman" she said while pushing her face into his back

@RomanTheFireGod

Ansom sighed. "You guys are so boring." He yelled as he stood up. "Hey, Al! If you ever want a rematch, I am sure I can make arrangements." He shouted before disappearin and appearing at the school courtyard. "Who was that behind my back." He muttered as he sat down on the ground, beginning to juggle three bunnies.

"Why blue" he said as he softly pulled her back down and layed with her "why are you scared to go back" he asked worry filling his voice as he looked blue in the eyes

@Sixxx

Lumina walked out in thr open where (I think) everyone else is. She looks around, confused what's happening.

Han nodded, "Yeah, lets do that." He needed the break but also needed to start training. "Can we make it a day? Training is calling my name, and you seem like you dont want to visit them." He said kissing her as she bit her lip. "So, what do ya say?" Asked Han

@Sixxx

Roman gave Thana a hug, "Come with me. There will be souls." He said trying his best to get her to say yes. "Also candy." He added as he smiled.

@Daniel reaver

Ansom frowned as he heard a voice in his head. "Get out of my head before I turn you into a talking flower." He said aloud. He continued to juggle the three bunnies before lighting them on fire and throwing them at some trees.

Thana shook her head up and down while still hiding from the two "please" she said softly as her voice quivered with fear at the sight of her brothers as the memories flooded back

@RomanTheFireGod

Daniel looked at blue confused as she fell asleep but desided not to dwell on it and closed his eyes and tryed to sleep too

@Sixxx

Once the bunnies burned, Ansom stood up. "Time to see if I have mastered it yet." He said as he raised his hand. A small rabbit appeared on the ground which made Ansom grin. "Yes! I have mastered the power of creation." He laughed before stabbing the bunny with a crystal shard. "I hate bunnies." He muttered before lying back down on the ground.

Al stood there and smiled he was returned to his normal form awhile ago "DON'T SQUANDER HUMANITY!!!!" The force of his yell caused a earthquake on the other side of the school

" day and a half , leave here tomorrow drop them off go up there , deal with the family stay the night leave at lunch and get home to the school in time for dinner ... i figure they meet you and we dont have to deal with them till the next big holiday " she smiled and kissed him " im fine with being home im used to it ...but im not sure how protective you are yet and i want you to know . what ever you say to try to protect me , wont change them ...at all"

@RomanTheFireGod

alex managed to regain control as his fire faded and his eyes turned back to normal

im going for a walk he stated and walked around outside burning some branches

Han chuckled and kissed Dylan, "Very protective. Just not with words. I protect with my fiery fist!" He said cheerfully. "I wont let your parents get between our relationship. I love you too much to care for what they have to say." Han said kissing Dylan again.

@Sixxx

Another soul was beginning to form inside of Al it was the soul of a lightning dragon "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" It was hurting Al like the rest of the souls but this was different it's as if the soul did not want Al as a master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back