• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al kicked alex in the face "Not cool dude she is shy as hell! Anyways i know i am asking alot but please help us"

Lumina looked at the boy, confused why Thana was scared. Then she looked to the Ansom character, taking an involuntary step back as it seemed like he came out of nowhere.

Thana looked around from Al to the other boy as more memories flooded her head "just go away" she mumbled as she put her head in her hands

"Thats just wrong." Han said. "You are not a monster." He said holding Dylan in his arms. "I'm tired." He said yawning also.

@Sixxx

Ansom noticed the girl taking a step back which made him chuckle. "Do not worry. I don't bite....unless provoked. Isn't that right, Al?" He laughed as he looked around at everybody in the group, gauging their strength by their appearances. "My name is Ansom, by the way. I am the god of chaos. It's a fun job." He shrugged.

"Thana...wha..." she looked to the Alex kid, as she put a hand on Thana shoulder. She then looked to Ansom. "A-ah. I'm Lumina."

this girl reminded alex so much of his little sister when she was scared he would comfort her without a second though alex hugged the little girl as comforting as he could as though he was hugging his sister

Thana quickly pushed her self into lumina for comfort as she shook with fear while hiding her face in luminas body "make my brothers go away" thana said into luminas waist before being stabed

Thana stood there as a black aura started to flow around her "you stupid little mortal" she said softly as the wound healed almost instantly

Ansom raised a hand. "Would you like me to kill you, Al?" He smiled as he spoke. "It won't bother me to do so." He laughed.

dylan was already asleep by the time he said 'im tired " snuggled next to him she fell asleep , sleeping well and deeply

dylan woke up the next morning early and changed into shorts and a tank top ,grabing her ipod and sneakers she snuck out the door and went jogging and went up the the cliff ,climbing up the steep side and watched the sun come up .after that she came back to the house ,showered, changed into black shorts and a tight bad tanktop and started making breakfast and coffee

@RomanTheFireGod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back