• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thana turned around and took als head clean off in the blink of an eye with her schythe "how dare you try to use my torurous brother against me. You don't know what they did to me" thana said as als body droped

blue got out and took a shower (since they had a mini bathroom attached to their room ) she left the door unlocked incase Daniel woke up and wanted to join her she smiled enjoying the warm water wash over her

@Daniel reaver

"Why are you so obsessed with death, Al. If you want, I can erase you from existence. Then, you would not have to worry about losing a fight anymore." He burst out laughing. "Anyways, I am hungry. Anyone care to join me for lunch?" He asked very nonchalantly, despite everything that was happening.

Lumina sees this and steps way backward away from it, falling over. This was way too much... the shaking continued.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles, walking out the door. "Alright, follow me." She says, choosing a direction and walking that way, since there were a few theaters anyway and she was bound to find one of them eventually.
"Alright!" Clover started to follow her joyfully. "Do you know any good movies you want to watch?" He says hoping it would not be a chick flick.

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina sees this and steps way backward away from it, falling over. This was way too much... the shaking continued.

[/QUOTE]
alex walked over and helped lumina up "calm down you are shaking like crazy" he said

Daniel woke up shortly after blue. He yawned as he sat up and streched his wings then looked around for blue "blue?" He softly called out while looking around for her

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Ansom sighed. "So...no one would like to join me for lunch. Just as I expected." He shrugged and began to walk away. "Have fun, Earthlings." He called out behind him.

Thana suddenly droped her schythe and dropped to her knees shaking with fear as her eyes where petrified from the memories of her brothers "l-lumina" she said softly as she slowly crawled over to her and layed down next to her "I couldn't help it he was gonna use my brother on me" she said softly as she griped part of her luminas shirt

Han woke up, inhaling deeply. "I smell coffee." He said quietly. He ran down the stairs quickly, "Hey babe, I smell coffee." He said smiling. He sat down at the table, "Wanna get me a mug?" He asked nicely. "I can really use one."

@Sixxx

Lumina watched as the Ansom character walked away, and shrieked involuntarily as Al's head spoke. She glanced at Alex sadly, wishing she wasn't so untrusting of people.

alex had this weird feeling that he was related to thana in a way he knew that the demon in him was her brother but this was different he felt like she was his little sister in a way

Roman returned to school getting out his car dematerializing a rifle. He looked closely and saw Thana crying and hurried over there, "Thana! Whats wrong?" He asked softly.

@Daniel reaver

Thana pulled closer to lumina for comfort "please lumina don't let him use my brother" she said with a quivering voice as she slowly started to wrap her arms around luminas waist before looking up at roman and hugging him before hugging lumina again

@RomanTheFireGod

@Sammi Kunz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back