• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansom sighed as he stared up at the sky. He began to change the weather, switching between a tornado to a hurricane and finally back to a clear sky. "Earth is so fun to mess with." He chuckled to himself.

alex didnt get this guy he didnt get any of these people and he doubt any of them understood him he was hoping to meet friends but only met enemies. he sighed and sat on the bench

Thana slightly walked over to lumina and pulled on the end of her shirt softly "lumina can we go some where more peacful" she said with a petrified voice

@Sammi Kunz

Thana looked back over to Al then hid behind lumina quickly "g-go away" she muttered as she though that it was still her brother using Al to get close to her

"I-it's me Thanos" thana said quietly

@Sammi Kunz

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero turned towards Akira, scoffing. "You're running off of pure blood lust... Even I can beat you in this form, as you aren't thinking straight." His power unleashed, destroying the other half of the school. All wild life withered and died, becoming animate skeletons continuing their daily stuff. Tree's withered into husk, swaying in a strong gust Zero was emitting. "You will not hurt the girl behind me... Or I will make you regret your birth. "
@Metaphysics
...♅Akira then turned to Zero, his eyes still glowing red and his smile remaining. He spoke♅...

You make me regret my birth? Don't be absurd. ”

23776702_1185197789_6_zpscc6pxyyf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
alex noticed that little girl from earlier with a girl he had never seen which mean he still had a chance for some friends

Ansom stood up, pulling a bag of bread crumbs from his pocket. He hrew them on the ground and watched in bliss as birds ate the grains. "Eat up, little birdies. I don't have much."

he ran over to the group and looked from the little girl to the other girl to al and back again "hey there guys" he said with a smile

"Haiiro cursed me and turned me into a girl" she said softly while griping luminas shirt and hiding more as the strange boy ran over "no please go away" she wispered as she started to tremble again

"Thanos i have an idea but it won't be pleasant for any of us if I kill you and Lumina kills me we will be cured!"

dylan smiled " oh no that wont be the thing that wil make you mad , they will mock you in a way that makes you sit and go 'huh was that an insult....no yeah definatly an insult ' but they have always ....they just... have a way of making sure i feel low...like a monster . no infact they make sure i feel like a monster" she said yawning curling against him

Ansom walked over to where Al was after he fed the birds. "Hello, weakling." He chuckled as he grabbed Al and rubbed his head. "Still losing fights?" He asked in a joking manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back