• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
alex couldnt believe it he managed to talk to someone ever sience his parents and little sister supposedly died "it's n-nice to meet you" alex said making eye contact for only a second

Dylan poured him coffee and handed him a plate with home made waffles , sausage, bacon ,eggs and toast " theres also pancakes , french toast and i made home made whip cream to go on the waffles . i already showered and climbed the cliff and went jogging and made sure all our stuff is ready " she smiled at him ,wide awake " i woke up early "

(shes the morning person i wish i could be btw i cant do that whole morning thing i kinda just roll out of bed , put cloths on and leave , i dont even have the energy to make coffee)

@RomanTheFireGod

Ansom sighed as he sat down on a pak bench, summoning a sandwich. "Table for one...as usual." He muttered to himself before taking a bite of the ham sandwich. "That's all I need. Me, myself, and I." He sat in silence for awhile. "Damn, I miss my sister." He mumbled.

Roman hugged Thana. "You'll be ok..." Roman said quietly. "Hey you." He said to Lumina. "Do you know what happened?" He asked her.

@Sammi Kunz

@Daniel reaver

Thana just sat there holding onto lumina as Al burned in flames "please don't let him use my brother again" she said softly while not looking at him

alex couldnt shake this feeling about thana he felt related to her he wanted to help her like he would a sister but he didnt know why

"My brothers" thana said with terror as she sat up while still holding onto luminas clothes "there my brothers" she said quietly as she quivered

Ansom finished the sandwich, throwing the trash into a nearby trash can. Telepathically, he spoke to Al, saying thus, "Hey, you know what is funny?"

@shortyshot8

(Alex i am over here trying to save their lives from this thing while you are over there flirting xD )

"Brothers..?" Lumina stared at Al. No way...they were scary strong. She swallowed, her throat now dry. There really wasn't anything she could do.

Ansom appeared in front of Al, touching him on the chest. He removed him of all powers and extra souls...permeantly. The only thing he left him was Al's base human soul and the power of fire. "That was funny." Ansom laughed.

@shortyshot8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back