• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han kissed Dylan, not used to being short he stood up again holding Dylan's legs around his waist. "I wonder how long those two will take?" He asked himself as he and Dylan kissed.

@Sixxx

Blue got out of the shower and wraped her self in a towel and ent out the the still sleeping daniel and kissed him" wake up sweetheart , time to get up , we have to head back home today" she said softly into his ear nibbling it a bit before kissing down his jaw line she then walked away and droped the towel and got dressed facing away from him she pulled on panties and shorts first she kneeled and looked tho her bag for a shirt leaving her back exposed for a moment . long pink scars ran acrss her back sticking out and a little puffed up, she had gotten them a few weeks ago so they were still pink and healing

@Daniel reaver

(( Maybe with magic. I mean my other character is learning about 2 elemnts of magic. He uses one mainly so maybe that makes it okay. ))

Daniel had woken up when blue nibbled on his ear "Wh...." He said as blue kissed down his jaw line before walking away "morning blue" he said as he slowly sat up and streched his arms and wings then looking over to blue as she pulled up her shorts then bent down again showing the Fresh scars on her back

@Sixxx

Dylan blushed as he picked her up and had her stratle him but it did make it easier for her so she kept on kissing him twisting her fingers in his hair

@RomanTheFireGod

Ansom clapped his hands. "Whelp, I'm going to go try out a, how you Earthling call it, 'club'." He smiled. "This girl told me about them and I sorta want to see what it is about. Anyone want to come. No? I didn't thinks so." He sighed as he began to walk towards the city.

Thana held luminas hand as they walked then sat down before thana leaned on lumina as the shaking slightly decreased

" I slept good, how about you" daniel said to blue as he smiled at her while rubbing one of his eyes as some of his hair fell into his face

@Sixxx

(oh that was my cue lol)

Lucy was in the skimpy dress dancing in the club her buzz started to wear off so she threw backa few more pills and a shot returning to dance with some guys who where just about worshiping her

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom walked up to a building called 'The Prancing Pony'.(Video game reference) He sighed as he walked into the door, entering a world of loud music and flashing lights. He looked at all the people and he sighed. "Maybe this was a mistake..."

Han smiled, "You Dylan, know how to kiss." He said before he kissed her some more. "Now where are those other two." He thought. He also noticed when Dylan twisted her fingers in his hair he noticed his hair was longer.

@Sixxx

(lord of the rings reference as well)

lucy saw Ansom standing there and walked over the guys dancing with her groaned as she left .higher than a kite she pulls ansom onto the dancefloor and danced with him(reffer to any skimpy dance in a club in any movie)

Ansom tilted his head at Lucy. "I should've expected you to be here." He chuckled a little, standing perfectly still. "I refuse to dance, so you are just looking like a fool." He looked around once more. "One does not simply enjoy the amount of people in here." He muttered.

Lumina sat there with Thana, thinking over the events that just happened.

(Ugh I'm crashing hard goodnight everyone)

Blue pulled on his hand trying to get him out of bed " go shower we gotta get going hun"

Dylan smiled against his lips at the complement and began kissing down his neck gently biting it here and there enjoying be a tall as him for a few minutes

@RomanTheFireGod

@Daniel reaver

"My brothers torchured me when I was little" thana said soflt as she leaned against lumina "they tortured me to death but because I am death they could torture me long past that point" thana said quietly not looking at lumina

(Night)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom tilted his head at Lucy. "I should've expected you to be here." He chuckled a little, standing perfectly still. "I refuse to dance, so you are just looking like a fool." He looked around once more. "One does not simply enjoy the amount of people in here." He muttered.
lucy hands him some pills and kisses him walking away to the other guys she had danced with

Daniel slowly stood up "ok ok ok" he said as he folded his wings close to his back as he pushed the door shut even though it didn't close all the way then he undressed and got in and started to wash up

@Sixxx

Ansom stood still for a second, shocked, before shaking his head and shoving the pills into his pocket. He walked up to the bar counter. "Give me the strongest you got." He told the bartender who grabbed a bottle labeled 'Snake Juice'(If you get that reference, you are the most bestest person ever). Ansom looked it over before draining the entire bottle. "Weak." He muttered. "Give me more."

Han smiled, as she bit his neck a few times. "Do you think Daniel and Blue are woke yet?" Han asked Dylan as she bit his neck. Han was ready to head back to school.

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back