• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna listened to his heart in silence, allowing it to pound against her ear. Lifting her head from his chest, Luna looked at him and pushed away from his chest, while planting a kiss on the corner of his lips. "I need you to train that... Knight. Before he encounters Hak. "

[/QUOTE]
"I'll try my very best to do so without seriously hurting him." Tasuke laughed and ran a hand through his hair, leaning back on his hands.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex shook his head and pulled him close. weeping. "I....l-love...you.." It was too much for him to take. Looking at his crying face. It only made his sorrow worse. Though, he found a hint of comfort in seeing him again. Even if it was the last time he'd ever gaze upon those beautiful features, at least he got to see him one more time...
He stroked his cheek as his heart crumbled and he kissed his forehead, his eyes red and soar from crying. Yet the years still fell. "I will always love you..."
Mahiro kept his arms around him when he kissed his forehead, he looked up at his eyes, "And I you, Vex." Mahiro moved forward and kissed him, even though he could not feel anything, he knew Vex could and tried to make it as passionate for him as possible. The Ice Clone body started to crack and shatter, his arms falling apart first and then his legs, working it's way up as he kissed his One True Love.

LonelyAssassin said:
"I'll try my very best to do so without seriously hurting him." Tasuke laughed and ran a hand through his hair, leaning back on his hands.
Mahiro kept his arms around him when he kissed his forehead, he looked up at his eyes, "And I you, Vex." Mahiro moved forward and kissed him, even though he could not feel anything, he knew Vex could and tried to make it as passionate for him as possible. The Ice Clone body started to crack and shatter, his arms falling apart first and then his legs, working it's way up as he kissed his One True Love.
Shiroe fixed the wall and thought Why is she taking so long~ Shiroe then sat on the throne and said You will all hail to me,Your King Shiroe!!!!!

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]No. I didn't see it...))

[/QUOTE]
(Here it is again)Ahhh might aswell nap for awhile Akihiko said as he raised his hands Racoon do not disturb me ok? Akihiko said as he petted the Racoon and then he Took of his jacket and layed down on the bed letting out a sigh and closing his eyes

LonelyAssassin said:
Vex kissed him back, closing his eyes when he heard and felt the body start to shatter in his arms....no...nnononono...

Asphyxiated said:
Vex kissed him back, closing his eyes when he heard and felt the body start to shatter in his arms....no...nnononono...
Mahiro dragged out the kiss and then pulled away at the last moment, "Remember. I'm in your heart." As soon as he said that last word his whole body crumbled to pieces and he was gone.

Mamoreru hopped off the bike. "Thank you." She said, reaching into her purse and grabbing one more lollipop for the boy and placing it on his lap. She waved goodbye and walked away, going towards to school. 'That was a sucessful day...' She thought, going back to her dorm room quickly and opening the door. She walked in- completely oblivious to the male sitting in the other bed. Mamoreru saw Racoon and smiled. "How're you doing, buddy?" She asks.

The girl was her normal height now and seemed to have the smoke under control. She went over to her suitcase that was in the corner and opened it- pulling out a new set of clothes. She took off her jacket and was about to take off her shirt when she noticed the boy.
"Oh..." She said staring at him. 'Earlier..' She thought, remembering their encounter. She put her jacket back on and stared at him.

Racoon nodded it's head to him when he spoke. "Just don't get any bright ideas." It warned him and it jumped onto the other bed before hearing the door open. Racoon jumped up and looked at it's master. "Good." Racoon 'purred' happily as it's master pet it. "We have an intruder." Racoon tried to say but Mamoreru was already about to change. Thankfully, she was mart enough to see the boy before and put ehr jacket back on.

@Aphyxiated and
@Shiroe Kurona (Long post for you because I'm a mean person earlier...)

LonelyAssassin said:
Luna smiled and rolled her irises. She knew he wouldn't do anything unnecessary. Turning her back to face him, she left the room and rentered the throne room. Once inside, she peered over towards the still sleeping Hak.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro dragged out the kiss and then pulled away at the last moment, "Remember. I'm in your heart." As soon as he said that last word his whole body crumbled to pieces and he was gone.
Vex opened his eyes when he spoke, watching as he crumbled away into nothing. His head dropped to the floor, cradled by his arms. The pain in his heart, he couldn't bare. He'd watched his love disappear from him again. All he could do was weep until he passed out in exhaustion and heart break.

@Shiroe Kurona[/URL] (Long post for you because I'm a mean person earlier...)
Akihiko looked at the girl who was inside and stood up from the bed and said Oh hello Mamoreru its me Akihiko,Your new roommate Akihiko said to Mamoreru Bowing

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna smiled and rolled her irises. She knew he wouldn't do anything unnecessary. Turning her back to face him, she left the room and rentered the throne room. Once inside, she peered over towards the still sleeping Hak.

[/QUOTE]
This is MY KINGDOM!!!!! Shiroe said shouting and totally getting into the role he was pretending HAIL KING SHIROE!!!!!

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna smiled and rolled her irises. She knew he wouldn't do anything unnecessary. Turning her back to face him, she left the room and rentered the throne room. Once inside, she peered over towards the still sleeping Hak.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Akihiko looked at the girl who was inside and stood up from the bed and said Oh hello Mamoreru its me Akihiko,Your new roommate Akihiko said to Mamoreru Bowing

This is MY KINGDOM!!!!! Shiroe said shouting and totally getting into the role he was pretending HAIL KING SHIROE!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke appeared by the side of the Throne and thwacked him on the head, "I can hear your stupid Ramblings from the other room." He grabbed him by the shoulder and slung him off the chair, "Do you want to be a respected soldier? Hm? Then stop acting like a little stupid brat and stand in line."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex opened his eyes when he spoke, watching as he crumbled away into nothing. His head dropped to the floor, cradled by his arms. The pain in his heart, he couldn't bare. He'd watched his love disappear from him again. All he could do was weep until he passed out in exhaustion and heart break.
(T_________________T)

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke appeared by the side of the Throne and thwacked him on the head, "I can hear your stupid Ramblings from the other room." He grabbed him by the shoulder and slung him off the chair, "Do you want to be a respected soldier? Hm? Then stop acting like a little stupid brat and stand in line."
(T_________________T)
Poor poor vex. ;_ ;) )

Mamoreru stared at the boy. She waved slightly, confused why she was roomed with a male. She wasn't sad about it, just conufsed. Having company many be nice but with that, it'd be harder to hide her curse. She grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it before changing her clothes. The clothes she put on still covered her still. No skin was showing other than her face. She went over to Racoon and sat on the bed. "Sleep." She said to nobody in particular and layed down, putting her head on the pillow and keeping her eyes open.

LonelyAssassin said:
(T_________________T)
Shiroe stood up and bowed Sorry,Sir Tasuke......Shiroe then scratched his chin and said I was just a .......Little bored And then Shiroe saluted

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shiroe stood up and bowed Sorry,Sir Tasuke......Shiroe then scratched his chin and said I was just a .......Little bored And then Shiroe saluted

[/QUOTE]
"Bored? Bored as Hell I imagine." Tasuke looked down at him, "What are your powers and specialities, Shiroe?"

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Mamoreru stared at the boy. She waved slightly, confused why she was roomed with a male. She wasn't sad about it, just conufsed. Having company many be nice but with that, it'd be harder to hide her curse. She grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it before changing her clothes. The clothes she put on still covered her still. No skin was showing other than her face. She went over to Racoon and sat on the bed. "Sleep." She said to nobody in particular and layed down, putting her head on the pillow and keeping her eyes open.

[/QUOTE]
It is....kinda weird to share a dormroom with....a male right? Akihiko said as he went over to his bed and sat down But...Thats ok cause i have shared alot of rooms with girls....Akihiko then stayed in silence

LonelyAssassin said:
"Bored? Bored as Hell I imagine." Tasuke looked down at him, "What are your powers and specialities, Shiroe?"
I can........ummmm...ummm uhhhh Shiroe then looked at Tasuke and spawned his scythe Well Sir i only have a weapon that can slice...Shiroe said scratching his head

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]Have to go to school.))

[/QUOTE]
(Ok reply later then)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
It is....kinda weird to share a dormroom with....a male right? Akihiko said as he went over to his bed and sat down But...Thats ok cause i have shared alot of rooms with girls....Akihiko then stayed in silence
I can........ummmm...ummm uhhhh Shiroe then looked at Tasuke and spawned his scythe Well Sir i only have a weapon that can slice...Shiroe said scratching his head

(Ok reply later then)

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke blinked and didn't say anything, Oh dear, he rested a hand on his head and let out a sigh, "You're telling me you have no powers?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Morning guys)

[/QUOTE]
morning :3

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke blinked and didn't say anything, Oh dear, he rested a hand on his head and let out a sigh, "You're telling me you have no powers?"

morning :3
Y...Y.es sir....Shiroe then stood quietly and said I....am a Grim Reaper i can....maybe revive the dead...............Shiroe looked at Tasuke nervously

Dylan sat on the bed with a sigh every one eles was downstairs she looked around . a few hours ago it was fine, it was funbut now she was upset and worried

@RomanTheFireGod

Thana looked up at lumina with her dead eyes that had slightly lost the fear in them "ok" she said as she looked back down and slowly closed her eyes not wanting to go to where she heard her name being said

@Sammi Kunz

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back