• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
Vex opened his eyes when he spoke, watching as he crumbled away into nothing. His head dropped to the floor, cradled by his arms. The pain in his heart, he couldn't bare. He'd watched his love disappear from him again. All he could do was weep until he passed out in exhaustion and heart break.
( Makes me so sad )

Blue waited in the car reading the book about her self waiting for them to go Dylan had gone upstairs a while ago but hadnt came back down @Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Y...Y.es sir....Shiroe then stood quietly and said I....am a Grim Reaper i can....maybe revive the dead...............Shiroe looked at Tasuke nervously

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe?" Tasuke shakes his head, "You're not very good at this are you." He holds his right arm out and forms a Katana made of Pure Ice in his hand.

Lumina looked at Thana gently. The poor thing. She didn't know what was going on but she knew it couldn't be good.

Once Cerin had dropped the girl off he place the third lollipop she had given him into his pocket with the others and drove off to Vex's house. When he got there he checked the ward that he had Drea put up to keep him inside, noticing it hadn't been tampered with. He sighed with relief and drove the bike into the yard, getting off and stepping inside. It was quiet except for the sound of unsteady breathing. Walking into the kitchen, he paused when he saw Vex passed out on the floor, tears staining his cheeks even in rest. He shook his head and walked over to his brother, picking him up off the ground and laying him down on the couch with his head in Cerin's lap. Cerin started to gently pet his head, humming and ignoring the smoke that came from his throat with the tune. He didn't know how comfort people well, but he tried to calm him. Vex's breathing stopped for a moment and started again after a minute. Again? Was it even possible for them to get sleep apnea? He shrugged and stared at the blank screen in front if them, petting Vex's head while he slept.

Daniel had gotten in next to blue and smiled at her "what does that book say" he said sliding closer to her to read it with her

@Sammi Kunz

Thana had brought her legs up onto the bench and turned to face lumina and held her shirt with one hand in her sleep while making slight noises every once in a while

(I am going to be off and on of this a bit today cause I am at school but when i get home i will be on until my dad gets up k guys)

"All the awful things ive had to with in my life and sime of my powers ... It explains what i am but kinda left out some stuff , must be it hasnt happened yet" she sighed and looked up kissing him "i wish it would be,more hlepful but its kinda cool "

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira then turned to Zero, his eyes still glowing red and his smile remaining. He spoke♅...

You make me regret my birth? Don't be absurd. ”

23776702_1185197789_6_zpscc6pxyyf.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Zero wasn't phased, not budging an inch from the sheer amount of blood lust and hatred radiating from Akira.

"As a man sow, shall he reap. and I know that talk is cheap, but the heat of the battle is as sweet as the victory. So enough talk, let's get intimate."

Last edited by a moderator:
Han turned around to say something to Dylan, but she was not there anymore. He ran inside looking for her. He checked all the rooms until he made upstairs to his room and the others. He pushed open the door seeing Dylan, she didn't look very happy anymore, "Dylan? Is something the matter?" Han asked walking over to sit next to her. "You look kinda sad..." he added as he placed an arm around her.

@Sixxx

Sixxx said:
"All the awful things ive had to with in my life and sime of my powers ... It explains what i am but kinda left out some stuff , must be it hasnt happened yet" she sighed and looked up kissing him "i wish it would be,more hlepful but its kinda cool "
Daniel smiled as blue talked to him then happily kissed her back "well at least we know what you are.......my goddess" he said to blue happily

@Sammi Kunz

Last edited by a moderator:
PixelScoreMC said:
((Lol, @Metaphysics . Eveangel is still kinda standing next to Zero. Does she have no input on whats happening? :P ))
"Z-Zero? What's going on?" Eve asked, confused at what was happening.

Roman walked around the school watching the madness that happens around it. "I only been here two days and witnessed the school blow up, I was turned into a girl, almost killed..." Roman sighed and materialized a ladder to climb to the top of the dorm building. "I like it here." He said smirking.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Maybe?" Tasuke shakes his head, "You're not very good at this are you." He holds his right arm out and forms a Katana made of Pure Ice in his hand.
Sir,If you want to fight....You can fight me Shiroe said as he went back and said Come at me Tasuke Sir

"I know" he said before he kissed her again then sighs "the godess of life and a wepon of mass destruction. What a perfect match" he said jokingly as he put an arm around blue

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Sir,If you want to fight....You can fight me Shiroe said as he went back and said Come at me Tasuke Sir

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke grinned and his Sword flashed in the light, he then shot forward, holding the blade's hilt at waist height aimed forward as he got close he extended his arms forward to thrust the Ice Katana through Shiroe's chest.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke grinned and his Sword flashed in the light, he then shot forward, holding the blade's hilt at waist height aimed forward as he got close he extended his arms forward to thrust the Ice Katana through Shiroe's chest.
So...You were gonna fight me Tasuke Shiroe said as he shot forward to attack with his scythe

" im just worried you wont have time for me from,now on , with your training and all" she looked down a littl ashamed she was upset about it

@RomanTheFireGod

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
So...You were gonna fight me Tasuke Shiroe said as he shot forward to attack with his scythe

[/QUOTE]
"Just to see what your fighting potential is like." Tasuke thrust his arms forward and so the Katana did as well aiming to pierce Shiroe's chest when it was close enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back