• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
dylan kissed him and smiled" yeh i hear one of them showering , whats it matter we still have to visit my parents remember?" she said with a small smile "your a very distracted young man" she kisses him again ,one long happy kiss before he hopped down smiled up at him . walking out to the porch siting in the warmth of the morning sun

@RomanTheFireGod

blue grabs her bag and walked down stairs waving at them and puting he bag in the trunk ready to go home

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel had finished and put on some pants before walking out of the bathroom whith his hair still wet "this was fun" he said to him self as he un folded Both sets of wings and curled them around him so he could look at them "this is gonna be different" he said as he looked from the larger pair to the smaller pair beofore puting a shirt on and grabbing his stuff and walking out and down the stairs "morning guys" he said as he passed them and walked out to the car

@RomanTheFireGod @Sixxx

Ansom sighed. "That girl irritates me." He muttered to himself. He shook his head and sat down at a table. A girl came up and asked him to dance, but Ansom handed her a rope and told her to go hang herself. She ran off crying...but she took the rope regardless. The god of chaos put his head down and tried to drown out the booming music.

Han waves to Daniel as he walks outside. "Hey man." Han said as he rushed outside jumping on a log. Han looked at Dylan, "I'm distracted during my training time." He said smiling

@Sixxx

@Daniel reaver

(ok fella's about one more repy outta me , unless you do something crazy cool lol its 2 am here and i have to wake up at 4:30)

@AsongOfIceandFire

@RomanTheFireGod

@Daniel reaver

Blue smiled when she saw Daniel her heart pounded a little harder and faster "i must really be in love " she said to her self quietly

Daniel set his bag in the car then let his wings out again "hey hans do they look weird" he said as he turned his back to hans and looked at him while also looking down at the second smaller pair coming out of his waist before looking up at blue with his eyes and smiling back at her

@RomanTheFireGod @Sixxx

lucy comes back and sits next to him " why did you come here ?" she said looking concerned " your not here to dance or have sex or do drugs so what ?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Dylan sighed ,a little sad he would be distracted from now on when Daniel called out to Han she turned and headed inside and up the stairs to the bedroom

@RomanTheFireGod

Han looked at Daniel's wings, "They look kind of...golden." he said walking around Daniel in circles. "That is fucking awesome!" Han said laughing.

(( Same here, Roman signing off. Have a goodnight! ))

"There gonna be hard to get used to" he said as he walked over to blue and smiled some more "have fun?" He asked her while slowly folding the smaller pair to his back before the bigger pair

@RomanTheFireGod @Sixxx

Ansom looked up at Lucy. "I came here because I was bored. I have no interest in drugs and I am not a sex-craved kind of guy." He stood up. "In fact, I was just leaving." He began to walk away. @Sixxx

"Solitary." He called back before exiting the club. "And my sister." He muttered to himself as he walked back to his dorm. "damn, why am I so tired?" He asked himself.

(Don't bother replying if you don't want to. Don't want to keep you up)

*Add appears behind Lumina from a space crack*

''so...how you like it here so far?''

@Sammi Kunz

Last edited by a moderator:
Slaxt said:
"Alright!" Clover started to follow her joyfully. "Do you know any good movies you want to watch?" He says hoping it would not be a chick flick.
Elizabeth shakes her head. "Nope, but there's bound to be a good action or horror movie or something out." She says, shrugging.

LonelyAssassin said:
"W-what!?" Tasuke started to calm down, "what..." He blinks a couple times and blushed, folding his arms, "I'm not an idiot"
Luna giggled, stepping towards him. She stopped once her body was only inches away from his, slowly brushing her right hand against his cheek and hair. He was beautiful, and it truly messed with her emotions. Shifting her gaze to the floor without saying a word, Luna slowly dropped her hand from his face and took another step forward. As stupid as he was, as ignorant as he acted, as childish as he may seem, she couldn't help, But to love him. Murmuring, she pressed her head against his chest. "Stupid Tasuke... "

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Haiiro you'd better have a lot of sweets" thana called out as she walked around trying to find the girls bed room

[/QUOTE]
Haiiro sighs, rubbing the back of her head nervously.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna giggled, stepping towards him. She stopped once her body was only inches away from his, slowly brushing her right hand against his cheek and hair. He was beautiful, and it truly messed with her emotions. Shifting her gaze to the floor without saying a word, Luna slowly dropped her hand from his face and took another step forward. As stupid as he was, as ignorant as he acted, as childish as he may seem, she couldn't help, But to love him. Murmuring, she pressed her head against his chest. "Stupid Tasuke... "

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke allowed her to touch him, he wondered what she was going to do at first and just looked at her with listening eyes. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged with her head against his chest. She would be able to hear his heart beat for her;

"I'm not stupid." He grinned.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna giggled, stepping towards him. She stopped once her body was only inches away from his, slowly brushing her right hand against his cheek and hair. He was beautiful, and it truly messed with her emotions. Shifting her gaze to the floor without saying a word, Luna slowly dropped her hand from his face and took another step forward. As stupid as he was, as ignorant as he acted, as childish as he may seem, she couldn't help, But to love him. Murmuring, she pressed her head against his chest. "Stupid Tasuke... "

[/QUOTE]
Shiroe walked around the castle drinking a cup of tea This is a very weird castle Shiroe finished the cup of tea and went to fix the collapsed wall Burning Hell....Burning Hell......Burning Hell.....Thats where i am Shiroe ssid as he smirked

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke allowed her to touch him, he wondered what she was going to do at first and just looked at her with listening eyes. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged with her head against his chest. She would be able to hear his heart beat for her;
"I'm not stupid." He grinned.
Luna listened to his heart in silence, allowing it to pound against her ear. Lifting her head from his chest, Luna looked at him and pushed away from his chest, while planting a kiss on the corner of his lips. "I need you to train that... Knight. Before he encounters Hak. "

LonelyAssassin said:
"You have to be... I don't want to see you unhappy no more... it hurts more than dying." Mahiro's grip tightened and he took a large intake of breath, his lungs stuttering as he did so. He was right though. Why did this have to happen? They were so happy...
Vex shook his head and pulled him close. weeping. "I....l-love...you.." It was too much for him to take. Looking at his crying face. It only made his sorrow worse. Though, he found a hint of comfort in seeing him again. Even if it was the last time he'd ever gaze upon those beautiful features, at least he got to see him one more time...

He stroked his cheek as his heart crumbled and he kissed his forehead, his eyes red and soar from crying. Yet the years still fell. "I will always love you..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back