• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metaphysics said:
"Z-Zero? What's going on?" Eve asked, confused at what was happening.
Zero put an arm out, as if to block her from Akira. He didn't bother explaining, as Akira would probably strike any moment, but simply said, "Run."

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero put an arm out, as if to block her from Akira. He didn't bother explaining, as Akira would probably strike any moment, but simply said, "Run."
Not bothering to question it, she did as she was told and ran away. She stopped a good distance away and hid in a good spot.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]The blade pierced through Shiroe's chest and before he fell down he said You killed me Tasuke...........Sir

@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke frowned, "Tsch, Idiot." He placed his foot on his shoulder and pushed him off his sword, taking a couple of steps back as his body slumped to the floor.

Han held Dylan's hand in his, " I'll always have time for you. If you need me, want me, or just want to talk to me, just give me a call." Han said. He gave her a kiss, "Training is important to me, but you are even more important."

@Sixxx

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han held Dylan's hand in his, " I'll always have time for you. If you need me, want me, or just want to talk to me, just give me a call." Han said. He gave her a kiss, "Training is important to me, but you are even more important."
@Sixxx
Dylan smiled softly " am i still going to be in your dorm when we get back? " she said softly hugging him

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke frowned, "Tsch, Idiot." He placed his foot on his shoulder and pushed him off his sword, taking a couple of steps back as his body slumped to the floor.
Hahahhahah........You think i would lose so easily....Hahah Shiroe said laying down and laughing maniacally Shiroe stood up and his face turned into a skull THIS IS MY POWER THIS IS MY POWER TASUKE Shiroe said as he shot forward towards Tasuke and pierced Tasuke's chest with his Scythe

Daniel reaver]"I know" he said before he kissed her again then sighs "the godess of life and a wepon of mass destruction. What a perfect match" he said jokingly as he put an arm around blue [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
Blue kissed him and hugged him " pretty good match if i do say so myself " she kissed him setting down the book

Hab smiled, "You sure are. I can't have you sleeping in that freezer they call a dorm." He said hugging her. "Lets get going now." Han held Dylan's hand as they went to the car. "Lets go guys." He said to Daniel and Blue.

@Daniel reaver @Sixxx

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Hahahhahah........You think i would lose so easily....Hahah Shiroe said laying down and laughing maniacally Shiroe stood up and his face turned into a skull THIS IS MY POWER THIS IS MY POWER TASUKE Shiroe said as he shot forward towards Tasuke and pierced Tasuke's chest with his Scythe

[/QUOTE]
"No I didn't." Tasuke extended his left hand and balled it into a fist, this made Shiroe stop moving towards him and instead force him to his knees like something inside was slowing him down. "If you're gonna feint death, at least block a couple of my strikes and make it look like you're trying to. When I stabbed you I left traces of Ice within your body that I can manipulate."

Han shook his head no, "More like on edge." He said chuckling. "Now, lets go everyone." Han said closing his door and starting the car.

I am Death Tasuke i can control Anything inside my body Shiroe said as he took out nerves from hisand said I disentagrated your little minions inside me! Shiroe said as he raised his hands up in the air and said Come Kill Me!!!

@LonelyAssassin

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I am Death Tasuke i can control Anything inside my body Shiroe said as he took out nerves from hisand said I disentagrated your little minions inside me! Shiroe said as he raised his hands up in the air and said Come Kill Me!!!

@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
"You're not Death. You're nothing." Tasuke said shaking his head, he pointed his Ice blade at him, "YOU are nothing but a slave of Death."

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han shook his head no, "More like on edge." He said chuckling. "Now, lets go everyone." Han said closing his door and starting the car.
"Dont worry they wont like you but we dont have to deal with untill ... July i think" she grinned ,smiling,at blue and Daniel in the back seat

@RomanTheFireGod

@Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
LonelyAssassin said:
"You're not Death. You're nothing." Tasuke said shaking his head, he pointed his Ice blade at him, "YOU are nothing but a slave of Death."
Kill me......Make me feel Pain!!!!Tasuke!!! Shiroe said as he raised his hands up in the air I want to feel Pain!!!!

Shiroe Kurona] [B]Kill me......Make me feel Pain!!!!Tasuke!!! [/B]Shiroe said as he raised his hands up in the air [B]I want to feel Pain!!!![/B] [/QUOTE] ((I would make him feel pain. But he's kinda fighting [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] who's been responding like a slug lately.))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Kill me......Make me feel Pain!!!!Tasuke!!! Shiroe said as he raised his hands up in the air I want to feel Pain!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke rolled his eyes, and lowered his sword, "It's boring if you want to feel it."

Han smiled slightly as he pulled off headibg towards the school. "Why wouldn't they like me? I'm a great guy." Han said smiling.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Then i want to taste....Shiroe said raising his hands

@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke let out another sigh and pointed his sword at Shiroe, from behind him and Ice clone of himself stabs him with another Ice Katana through his back and out his chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back