• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thana hugged her waist "sorry for having to leave you I had been called on" she said as she rubbed her head against luminas waist

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina laughed a bit. "Ah sorry. Um, you're my what?" She looked at Add confused.

[/QUOTE]
''well, i said that im sure you wont be harmed from a certain point on since the attacker at the gate, so im just making my word stay solid''

"o-oh uh...yeah..." Lumina thought back to her first day, vaguely remembering those words. She looked back to Al. "No, really, I can't."

"Damn!" Al looked to the the ground upset "Damn it i can't go on like this" Al brought a knife to his throat

"I won't let you die because your mine" she said coldly to Al as she looked at him out of the corner of her eye with her dead eyes while half her face was still pressed into the guys stomach

*Sigh* "Then i need my powers back otherwise i have to leave the school and Ansom has them right now!"

"Actually there mine and no you won't when ansom took them he locked you out meaning you can never hold souls that powerful ever again and you can only hold two now" thana said sadly as she looked at al

Lumina looked at Al sadly. Poor guy, she guessed he had probably grown used to being powerful. Shrugging, she was secretly glad he didn't have the Phoenix soul anymore, but then remembered that Ansom had it and grew worried again.

Han shook his head, "Why would I wanna be an ivy pretty boy anyway?" He said elbowing her arm softly, "Then I wouldn't be as awesome as I am now if I were!" He said as he drove.

@Sixxx

"Yeah you can never hold those souls again so I'll hold onto them considering all of them but one was mine" she said as she nuzzled the boy again "I'll be geting my souls back" she said@shortyshot8

Mind: i can give power back but...this Ansom...i need to deprive him of his powers...

*Add thought as his stare became cold and expressionless*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back