• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thana looked up at the boy coldly "you aren't gonna" she said coldly to him while looking into his soul with her dead eyes "if you do I'll take you for my own" she said evily with her inocent little voice

@Himeragi Seiker

Lumina swallowed, seeing Add turn cold and expressionless. She sighed a breath of relief, glad he was on her side.

Daniel reaver]Thana looked up at the boy coldly "you aren't gonna" she said coldly to him while looking into his soul with her dead eyes "if you do I'll take you for my own" she said evily with her inocent little voice [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add looks at Thana*

''powers? haha...''

*Add then shows Thana multiple attack drones and holograms*

''im not magic user, im just an insane mad scientist that uses technology over magic. Ive even harnessed the secret to time and space manipulation...! and even if you kill me, hahaha theres more than a million of me waiting in another space and more than hundred of me in this world...clearly i had cloned myself numerous times that its infinite...so no matter how many times you kill me, i will live on kahahaha..!''

*Add then pets Thana's head gently*

''but i wouldnt want to kill you...i hope i dont come to that solution...''

Blue fell asleep durning the long drive and woke up to them entering the school grounds and driving up to the dorms , she got out andg ot her stuff ,waving goodbye to Dylan and han and following Daniel into the dorms

@RomanTheFireGod

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You can't kill death strange boy" she said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
''heh...good to know little girl...''

*Add said with a little annoyed smile*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled more "you might not beleive me know but you'll see" she said happily as she nuzzled him again

[/QUOTE]
*Add blushes a bit*

''w-why do you do that so much...?''

Mind: I already treat Himeragi like a little sister....do i have to put up the same thing with this one but as a deathly youngest sister...?

shortyshot8 said:
"I swear you two give me a headache I could try to stop you but i still am too weak"
''Again, i made multiple clones of me...i would just make you become tired fighting endless clones and kill you once you collapsed...but i wont do that''

brb for like an hour.)))

shortyshot8 said:
"Wha-What the hell i am not trying to fight you but i don't want you two to fight!"
''i believe the situation just settled down...so you dont have to think of us fighting anymore or anything''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shakes her head. "Nope, but there's bound to be a good action or horror movie or something out." She says, shrugging.
Clover looks up and puts his hands behind his head "They probably do have something good out..." He looks back at Aria "We have a 'lucky' chance of getting free tickets anyways" he chuckles.

Lumina glanced at Thana at her explanation of why she couldn't touch humans. Well, that would explain why she didn't die when she touched her earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back