• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
sneaked on my laptop in class)))

*Add then gives Thana some gloves*

''Cant touch humans without killing them right? wear these then''

Thana then ran over to a human girl and touched her happily then ran back to the boy and gave him a big hug "thank you thank you thank you" she squealed

Ansom walked around in his dorm, snooping out Han's stuff. He found his diary which contained a lot of kinky things including Haiiro's sexuality. He continued to look around, finding a set of car keys. "Hmmm....should I take Han's car or should I get a new one?" He questioned himself before deciding to find a place where he can buy a Mclaren P1.

"I suppose i should try my flame" Al lighted his hand on fire but it was extremely weak "Damn i won't help anything with this!"

Ansom heard his name but he ignored it because he didn't feel like taking at the moment. "If it is important, they'll come to me." He muttered to himself as he walked.

"I feel faster much faster" Al looked surprised as he moved to fast to see stopping 2 inches away from Lumina Al looked embarrassed "Uhh oops"

Ansom raised and eyebrow. "Hello..." He said after a questioning stare. "Wait...you are that girl who was hiding behind me earlier." He said. "Anyways...to approach me means that you need something, so what is it?" He asked. "Hurry it up. I am in no mood to talk at the moment." He tapped his foot impatiently.

Ansom chuckled. "No." He shrugged and began to walk away. "They are mine now. Finders keepers, losers weepers." He said in a sing-song voice. "Maybe if you manage to befriend me, I'll give them to you. Good luck." He laughed loudly.

Ansom chuckled again. "You cannot take them from me. It is literally impossible. I am the god of chaos, always unpredictable. Even Death is afraid of me, mainly because I can kill death. Go Chaos!!" He whooped and continued with his walk.

Lumina froze, looking at that Ansom guy. She hated being around him. She didn't even know why, but she was terrified of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back