• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansom smiled. "Ooooh...a fight. Let's go." He laughed and unsheathed the omni-blade. "I hope you won't hold a grudge once I beat you." Another smile creeped on his face.

Black tendrils swarmed thana with a surge of power as a giant schythe appeared in her hands "give me back my servants" she asked again

Mamoreru turned her head to look over at the boy. "Yes." She said, agreeing that it was odd having a male room mate. She didn't make a comment on the part fo him having multiple. The girl only turned back towards the ceiling. She felt like cooking but she didn't have the materials to. The girl turned herself over to face the wall and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

@Shiroe Kurona

Han chuckled a bit, "Can you reach the gas and brake?" He asked joking about her height. He kissed her and ran to the passenger side still laughing at his joke.

@Sixxx

Ansom smiled. "She started this, Al. Let her be the one to yield." He set the blade down on the ground. "Give me your best shot, girl."

(Btw, a sub-type of chaos manipulation is power negation, so none of your abilities will have an effect.)

"U-uhm..." Lumina started shaking a bit. She was kind of literally in the middle. She backed up out of the way, not wanting to get caught up in it.

Daniel reaver]"Ok blue" he said as he opened her dorm door and steped aside for her to walk in before following her happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
She floped onto the bed smiling " aahhh i missed you slightly stiff bed" she said giggling

The scythe cut through Ansom, yet it didn't leave a scratch. "I like that weapon." He nodded. "But it seems useless." He laughed at his own joke. "Give up, please. I really do not like killing those who have the audacity to attack me." He crossed his arms in a bored manner.

Alex walked around not sure what to do with himself he looked out onto the lake where the water was glistening with the shine of the sun beaming overhead. It felt bery peacful out which was odly unusual for this crazy place.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
The scythe cut through Ansom, yet it didn't leave a scratch. "I like that weapon." He nodded. "But it seems useless." He laughed at his own joke. "Give up, please. I really do not like killing those who have the audacity to attack me." He crossed his arms in a bored manner.
Come on thats to op man you cant be that powerful

Ansom sighed. "No. I said I must like you to give you the souls back...and you aren't really on my good side at the moment." He picked up the omni-blade. "Yield." He said.

(Ansom is a god, he is supposed to be powerful.)

Moriko was watching the whole from the side lines, pulling at the sleeves of her shirt, like she always did.

Lumina didn't really resist much as Al pulled her away, but the fight was like a train wreck - she couldn't really look away.

she scowled knowing sh she

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han chuckled a bit, "Can you reach the gas and brake?" He asked joking about her height. He kissed her and ran to the passenger side still laughing at his joke.
@RomanTheFireGod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back