• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]"N-no...you don't understand..." Lumina shook her head. "I can't..."

[/QUOTE]
''its fine if you cant...i think i understand''

Lumina looked at her feet. Aoimine was right... even if she did, it's not like she could control it. But she wouldn't say that aloud. She just preferred to stay out of fights. So why now..

"Really this is killing me standing here!" Al started to get annoyed

Al lit his fist on fire and walked to Lumina and raised his fist as to punch her but he was not actually going too

"E-eh?!" Lumina turned to Aoimine, just barely missing Al walking up to her. "How...how did you know...?" Uh oh. THis was bad.

shortyshot8 said:
"Really this is killing me standing here!" Al started to get annoyed
*Add then shook his head a bit at Al*

''i thought we said to not rush her''

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]"E-eh?!" Lumina turned to Aoimine, just barely missing Al walking up to her. "How...how did you know...?" Uh oh. THis was bad.

[/QUOTE]
''and i knew of your wings aswell...the way i rubbed your back...of course...anyone would know something was up...but why hide it?''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "Trust me, you aren't very good at making jokes." She says calmly.
"I know... At least I tried!" He smiles and looks up to stare at the sky. "Isn't Earth beautiful?"

(Aria so busy she made a mistake RIP)

Well crap. Looks like there was no way to hide it now.

"I..." Lumina took off her hoodie, revealing wings with feathers looking like they were made of fire itself. "I'm... a phoenix."

She continued to look at the ground. This was bad. She knew it. She braced herself.

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Well crap. Looks like there was no way to hide it now.
"I..." Lumina took off her hoodie, revealing wings with feathers looking like they were made of fire itself. "I'm... a phoenix."

She continued to look at the ground. This was bad. She knew it. She braced herself.

[/QUOTE]
*Add pats her head*

''its okay. you dont have to feel bad about being a phoenix. theres nothing bad about it at all anyway''

"I'm one of the last of my kind.... i might be the last of my kind... And what good is the last phoenix without the ability to control their power??!" Lumina's emotions spiked and she punched out her hand, hitting Al in the face.

Han put his hands in the pockets of his jeans. "Nice car, Short Stuff." He said smiling as the gates opened. "Thats our cue. Lets get this over with already. I feel uncomfortable standing here." He said. Han had a very strong feeling something may happen so he kept an eye out for suspiciousness.

@Sixxx

(( Ever since Roman became a guy again he hasn't interacted with anyone. ))

Sammi Kunz]"I'm one of the last of my kind.... i might be the last of my kind... And what good is the last phoenix without the ability to control their power??!" Lumina's emotions spiked and she punched out her hand said:
57a8c22114bae_ElswordRSBackShot.jpg.605adfc18ff01562c6dd4e854825e223.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• Elsword RS Back Shot.jpg
    Elsword RS Back Shot.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Elsword RS Concept.jpg
    Elsword RS Concept.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 2
Lumina looked over at the person named Wildcat. No way...there was another Phoenix? She couldn't believe what she was seeing...she could have swore they were all permanantly wiped out.

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina looked over at the person named Wildcat. No way...there was another Phoenix? She couldn't believe what she was seeing...she could have swore they were all permanantly wiped out.

[/QUOTE]
''i know what your thinking...not all the phoenixes has been wiped out. some phoenixes like myself adapted new kinds of magics besides fire...''

Al fell to his knees "Sun of a bitch!" Al said in between sputters of blood one of which landed on Lumina's skirt

shortyshot8 said:
Al fell to his knees "Sun of a bitch!" Al said in between sputters of blood one of which landed on Lumina's skirt
*Add then looks at Al*

''language please...''

brb again...for awhile)))

Slaxt said:
"I know... At least I tried!" He smiles and looks up to stare at the sky. "Isn't Earth beautiful?"
(Ack! I wasn't paying attention... T_T) Elizabeth smiles. "It sure is." She says, not wanting to brag about being the one who created it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back