• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" I always thought that having fire abilitys would be cool, even with all my powers and natural abilitys" " So yeah, Phenoixes are ok in my book" says Aoimine, helping Al up and giving both Al and Lumina a tissue for the tons of blood Al spat out. Then restored Al's conciousness.

AriaTheWatcher said:
(Ack! I wasn't paying attention... T_T) Elizabeth smiles. "It sure is." She says, not wanting to brag about being the one who created it.
"Thanks for making such a beautiful world... The goddess of creation." He smiles.

(Not your fault~ Don't worry! ^-^)

Lumina gave a small smile, trying not to cry. But the fact remained that she couldn't control the power that she did have. She knew she had it, and a lot of it, but had no way of controlling how to use it.

Uhh, sorry but even i cant heal, only restore conciousness, so can someone help Al" Aoimine said, for once in his life he began to panic.

Elizabeth glances at Clover. "Thanks for the compliment." She says. "There's only one thing I regret making..." She mumbles to herself.

Al tried to smile but quickly stopped as he was missing a few teeth "It's fine Lumina this means you are just strong that is not a bad thing" Al was beginning to lose consciousness again as he spoke these words

"Not helping i am still losing air" The lack of air was killing Al

(Aoimine please do not give me mouth to mouth xD )

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth glances at Clover. "Thanks for the compliment." She says. "There's only one thing I regret making..." She mumbles to herself.
"You're very welcome!" He looks back at Elizabeth weirdly "Wait... what do you regret making?"

Slaxt said:
"You're very welcome!" He looks back at Elizabeth weirdly "Wait... what do you regret making?"
Elizabeth sighs. "Humans." She says calmly, hoping that Clover doesn't ask why, since she always gets angry when talking about it.

"I'm thana" she said with a smile then started to crawl closer zoey "what are you?" She asked curiously as she messed with her new gloves slightly

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs. "Humans." She says calmly, hoping that Clover doesn't ask why, since she always gets angry when talking about it.
Clover nods his head "I understand why... They can be stupid sometimes.. And some can be really awesome." He looks down at the floor "Anyways... Let's change the topic you probably don't want to talk about this..."

Slaxt said:
Clover nods his head "I understand why... They can be stupid sometimes.. And some can be really awesome." He looks down at the floor "Anyways... Let's change the topic you probably don't want to talk about this..."
Elizabeth nods. "You're right, I don't want to talk about that." She says, seeming a bit angry.

Thana yawned "I'm just tired" she said after she yawned "I guess because you told me what you where I should tell you what I am" she said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back