• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman held out a hand for Zoey to shake, "I'm Roman. Nice to meet you, Zoey." He said smiling. "As you can see we're a lively bunch."

@Sweetone

Haiiro sighs, taking Al to her dorm room and hiding him under her bed before locking the door. "I wanna see how long it takes someone to find him." She mumbles to herself, disappearing.

"yeah i can see, i guess i wont have to be scared of not be liked anymore since this one seems to like me" she said and shakes his hand. @RomanTheFireGod

Thana's tendrils quickly found all and brought him back to the yard as thana ran over to lumina and pulled her twoards zoey "come on lumina" she said happily

"Eh?!" Lumina looked at Thana as she pulled her forward, looking back at Wildcat and Add, not sure what to do.

Thana quickly revived Al before hugging zoey again and sticking her toung out at haiiro before gesturing for add and the other persons to come to

Roman chuckled, "She's a lover, and a hugger." He said giving Thana her daily treat. "Maybe we can hangout sometime." He said materializing a flower out of thin air.

Haiiro sighs angrily, bored out of her mind. If she didn't find some way to relieve herself of boredom she'd probably just start putting curses on people for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back