• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fine" she said as the katana disapered "I want my family back ansom" thana said coldy "promise me that when I become a freind you'll give them back" she said to him

@AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana then ran over to a human girl and touched her happily then ran back to the boy and gave him a big hug "thank you thank you thank you" she squealed

[/QUOTE]
''eh...no problem.''

*Add puts his hand on Lumina's shoulder*

''I dont think she can...but i can for her''

shortyshot8 said:
"Heh i know but she needs to learn"
''dont be so harsh on her...let her take her time though. she seems fragile so she may break easily. lets just not rush her into fighting''

"I understand but a day will come when she will need to defend herself so I am willing to train her heh" Al gets a smirk on his face

"i just finished like, 15 shakes!" said Aoimine in his happy attitude, then reverted back to his intense, cold eyes. "So.." said Aoimine while assesing the current situation. " What did i miss?'' He said.

shortyshot8 said:
"I understand but a day will come when she will need to defend herself so I am willing to train her heh" Al gets a smirk on his face
''il observe this 'training' then...''

"All right! Heh are you ready?" Al said as he stayed in his normal state "Throw a punch at me as hard as you can"

Slaxt said:
Clover looks up and puts his hands behind his head "They probably do have something good out..." He looks back at Aria "We have a 'lucky' chance of getting free tickets anyways" he chuckles.
Elizabeth rolls her eyes. "Really? That's a bad joke." She says.

"u-um..." Lumina looked at Al, really nervous. Under her hoodie she tightened her wings against her body, but it's not like either Al or Add could see it. Fighting? This wasn't something she really ever did. Sure, her kind could fight, but it's not like she ever had before.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth rolls her eyes. "Really? That's a bad joke." She says.
Clover smiles and shrugs "Meh. I tried. I was just hoping for a smile at least."

Zoey walked into her new high school her sophmore year, she was kinda scared of if she would fit in or not. She walked to her dorm to unpack her bags

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]"u-um..." Lumina looked at Al, really nervous. Under her hoodie she tightened her wings against her body, but it's not like either Al or Add could see it. Fighting? This wasn't something she really ever did. Sure, her kind could fight, but it's not like she ever had before.

[/QUOTE]
*Add then rubs Lumina's back to calm her down abit but feels something like wings but chooses to ignore it...for now*

Mind: .....wings

''Its okay Lumina, just calm down and punch him. Besides you dont want to be completely defenseless when a pervert attacks you right?''

" that won't work, unles you let Lumina build her way up to punching you, since she barely knows any forms of fighting" said Aoimine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back