• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansom sniffed the air, smelling a whiff of disorder. He shrugged his shoulders and continued his walk. "Better not get involved." He muttered to himself before seating himself on a park bench and looking around, enjoying the scenery.

alex's memories started to come back and his fire started to flicker as if a dark substance was taking hold of him his fire turned black and his eyes red and his teeth were so sharp they could kill a man

Ansom's head raised as the smell of disorder grew stronger. "Seems like a fun fight." He chuckled and stood up, heading towards the fight. "Maybe they'll let me join. Doubt it." He laughed again.

when he spoke this was no longer alex but something much darker and much much more powerful "finally i am free atlast the devil did well to hide me in this half breed's body but i am free atlast step aside puny mortal and i will spare you for now" the demon stated bodly

Han smiled back kissing Dylan again, "I do? Tell me how, Short Stuff." Han said looking Dylan in her eyes. "I never knew that I 'amazed' you." He said kissing her once more.

@Sixxx

"Heh i suppose i will have to activate my second most powerful form Blood Phoenix Mode! Now i am immortal!"

As Ansom cam across the battle, he saw Al. "He's fighting again?" He asked himself as he rolled his eyes. "Nice fight!" He called out. "I have not foreseen the outcome yet, which means this should be good." Ansom said.

he smirked "the devil could not kill me only contain me and i am looking for the reaper not some weakling who thinks he is better" he stated

Thana stoped dead in her tracks when she heard reaper and appered in front of ansom as the shadow tendrils disapered while looking at al and the other one "what is it this time" thana wined

(be quiet and go with it william) "ahh just the person i wanted to see remember me old friend" the demon said with an evil smile

"FINE THEN I WILL LET IT TAKE OVER!!!" Al activated golden chaos blood flame mode al became a monster not even death himself could stop a demonic voice spoke "Ahh old friend long time no see" The voice spoke

" well for one you bring me to an amazing place and call me yours tell me you plan for me to stay beside you , to take me to the most romantic cliff to watch a sunset you give your power to a bo you just met , you dont fondle or use me like other guys have you recognize that im not a toy for you to use for your , ya know urges.. "she said looking away" you care about me .... hell you love me " she kissed him " and you make me laugh"

@RomanTheFireGod

Ansom watched the fight with interest. "Ahhh...I love watching two weaklings fight. Such good entertainment." He smiled and sat down to watch the fight from a more comfortable position. "GO WHOEVER WINS!!" He called out.

Ramona yelled out of happiness and joy, "I DID IT!!! I HAVE A CURE THE GENDER CHANGE!!" Ramona drunk a sip of the chemical and changed back into him old self. "I'm a damn genius!" He said quickly running to his dorm and changing into his average dress shirt with rolled up sleeves and jeans.

he smirked "what a reunion this is aww death don't look so frightened and i must say that look looks adorable on you little brother or should i say sister" he said with a demonic laugh that could be heard from miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back