• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I got you dirty pervert" thanos called out while still slightly pulling on the flower girls shirt "please" he asked childishly as he heard screams coming from girls in the bath when they saw Al

"A-alright... but I'm not going anywhere near Al" she pouted as the flowers in her hair went red "he's already poked my breast before" she mumbled to herself frowning a bit.

"Deal follow me" thanos said as he pulled her away from the baths and into oblivion while still walking with her "we have hot springs here" he said as he pointed to them "here you go" thanos said to the flower girl happily

@Nonalaka

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke smiled at her and brought his hand down, both of them holding her up by her bum as her lifted off the balcony and walked inside, he walked straight through the throne room and into a door, which was at the back of it, leading to a royally decorated sleeping quarters. He lowered her and himself onto the bed and kissed her once again.
Luna, sparked by the essence of surprise, clung to him like her life depended on it. She wasn't sure what his intentions were, up until he carried her off to the spacious room located at the back of the throne room. With herself being laid onto the bed, she didnt bother to budge or move away in the least. In fact, she allowed a curious smile to play at her lips, wrapping her hands around his neck and allowing them to rest over his back as their lips met.

LonelyAssassin said:
"That was quick." he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, looking at him for a while, "You saw what I did to him, what I did with his crystal was. Stab myself in the heart with it. And it sped up the process of me looking like this, I was going to change anyway. But his... good nature was big and so it brought mine out. Now I'm like this, thanks to him."
He should learn when someone actually doesnt want to talk to him...Vex drank the chocolate milk as Tasuke spoke, setting the glass into the sink and wiping his mouth off with the towel. He nodded when Tasuke finished, leaning against his palms on the counter. Not sure what he was supposed to think about it.

@Asphyxiated[/URL]
Cerin shook his head onto her questions,"my mask philters my toxins as well as external ones." He blinked, being blunt, "I won't take it off if that's what you're asking." Children made him uneasy.

"Oh! Uhm, thank you..., I'm moriko by the way" her flowers returned to their original white colour.

"I'm Thanos but you can call me grim,or reaper, or what every human called me grim reaper" he said happily as he materialized a towle and set it down for moriko

"I don't need your hot springs when I'm in oblivion" thanos said to Al through the mind link "plus I was invited by all those girl like five times when I ran in there you know that right" he said to Al again through the mind link as he walked away from moriko and turned a corner to give her some privacy

@Nonalaka

Daniel layed there unconcious as hans layed him down on the bed. He breathed heavily and was sweating a lot while he slept deeply

@RomanTheFireGod

Last edited by a moderator:
"Actualy I am smart in the sence that I declined all those invitations and am leting moriko go into the hot springs that are oblivion before I do" he said through the Mind link as he sent another serpent into the pool with al and made it bite him changing him back to make again

As Alexis see's Haiiro he gets a nose bleed acting like nothing happened

"Heh not going to work i burned my body so that i am resistant to it"

(BRB gotta eat)

"Nothing's resistant to the fangs of the serpants in oblivion except Me" he said through the link as it bit him and turned him male "plus if it bites you again you will die from there poison"

Haiiro changes Al back into a girl, having noticed the serpent, and grabs the serpent, sending it to purgatory. "Thanos, stop, let Al have his fun for once. I'll make sure he doesn't harass anyone, but he's just looking." She says, deciding that she did not want Al to die since Al was one of her friends.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna, sparked by the essence of surprise, clung to him like her life depended on it. She wasn't sure what his intentions were, up until he carried her off to the spacious room located at the back of the throne room. With herself being laid onto the bed, she didnt bother to budge or move away in the least. In fact, she allowed a curious smile to play at her lips, wrapping her hands around his neck and allowing them to rest over his back as their lips met.

[/QUOTE]
His hands wandered over her body as they kissed, making his mind up where to start. He slowly started to undress her, making sure she was well occupied by his kissing. He moved the hanging cloth one by one from off her shoulder and eventually parted the kiss, moving to her chess when he planted kisses and as he got lowered also pulled her white gown down. His kisses trailed down to her tummy as he slipped the rest off with his hands.

"You're so beautiful..."

Asphyxiated said:
He should learn when someone actually doesnt want to talk to him...Vex drank the chocolate milk as Tasuke spoke, setting the glass into the sink and wiping his mouth off with the towel. He nodded when Tasuke finished, leaning against his palms on the counter. Not sure what he was supposed to think about it.
Cerin shook his head onto her questions,"my mask philters my toxins as well as external ones." He blinked, being blunt, "I won't take it off if that's what you're asking." Children made him uneasy.
He looked at him, obviously it didn't really phase Vex, so he kept the rest to himself unless he actually was interested and did ask. "Like I said before, I want to look after you - even if you don't want me too and hate me." He remembered Cerin saying how he didn't, "Even if I caused so much pain before, it's not my intention now."

After taking a while of relaxing, she decide to finish up and leave, after all, she didn't want to be a bother, fixing herself up and making herself decent. She left the spring, now she just needed to find thanos and thank him.

"Jeez I might as well stay in oblivion if ever ones either like you or Al" he said to them as he stood there on the other side of the wall from the hot springs and looked out over oblivion

Haiiro opens one eye. "I just enjoy chaos, and I'm hoping that this will end up causing something chaotic to happen." She says calmly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back