• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Ok thanks))

Moriko was trailing along at the back of the group. She was daydreaming most of the way there, looking at plants and whatnot.

"I'm a kid I don't know better" he said as a bunch of girls swarmed him calling him cute and adorable "thank you" he said childishly to all the women as they called him cute more

Thanos lauphed slightly as some girl hugged him "sorry Al" he said happily as he made sure not to touch any of the girls so he didn't kill any of them "not every ones as cute as me" he said childishly as the girls huddled around him more

"Eh?" Moriko was really confused now "I should have payed more attention" she mumbled, the flowers in her hair changing an orange colour

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke pulled her body into his and tilted his head slightly to the side as they kissed, he eventually pulled away and looked at her, "Luna... don't leave me. I may deserve it for all I've done in the past. But I need you." Tears streamed down his cheeks as he spoke.
Luna, with her body being pulled closer to his, shifted her gaze downward once his lips seperated from hers. Both disappointed, But relieved with his words, she carefully pressed her forehead against his. "I'm here. And won't be going anytime soon."

Thanoses face went dark as he sent Al to oblivion again "don't do that ever again" he said as he looked over at Ramona and smiled at her childishly "I won't let him be a pervert to you

Ramona"

"Lady's we all have to take our clothes off before going in" Says Alexis keeping her smile Al thinks "Yes this is all going to plan"

Al jumps back "Not cool!"

Haiiro sighs angrily, appearing behind Thanos and flipping him over onto his head. "Bring her back. I'll make sure she doesn't do anything, just stop sending her to oblivion."

Thanos sends him back again and closes the portal then speaks through him through a mind link "I'm not gonna let you be perverted around Ramona" he said to Al as he pulled away from the group of girls and smiled when he saw the girl with the flowers "yay you came too" he said as he ran over and hugged her waist

"No haiiro the only reason he asked to be a girl is because he wants to go in the girls shower and see them naked" he called out to haiiro

Haiiro sighs, turning invisible and changing into a towel before becoming visible again, getting into the hot springs with Alexis. "Just bring her back Thanos, I'm not in the mood to argue."

"W-wait, what?" Moriko suddenly realised that al and Roman were girls to be pervy. She wasn't okay with this. "M-maybe I'll just go home...". She wasnt okay with going into changing rooms with them. The flowers in her hair changing colours again.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna, with her body being pulled closer to his, shifted her gaze downward once his lips seperated from hers. Both disappointed, But relieved with his words, she carefully pressed her forehead against his. "I'm here. And won't be going anytime soon."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke smiled at her and brought his hand down, both of them holding her up by her bum as her lifted off the balcony and walked inside, he walked straight through the throne room and into a door, which was at the back of it, leading to a royally decorated sleeping quarters. He lowered her and himself onto the bed and kissed her once again.

Thanks growls and opens a portal in the pool and sending one of oblivions serpents into it. "I've got you you pervert" he said as the serpent bit his leg and changed him back into a guy

"Don't worry about roman haiiro made him that way against his will and won't change him back. It's al you have to worry about" he said to the flower girl as he pulled on her shirt lightly hoping that she would stay

"Come on" Al said as he dragged her with her

"Uhhhh heh so lady's how are you" Al gets a nose bleed and passes out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back