• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke walked over to her, he smirked in response to what she said, but then his expression saddened and he hugged her tightly, embracing her presence. He needed someone to hug and who better else;
"Forgive me... For being late."
Luna, being hugged, slowly relaxed herself in his arms. She was No longer the iron wall in that very moment. She couldnt think of beung angry with him, for she knew, she felt he had to be going through the worst. Turning in his arms after sitting up off the railing, she gently lift his head to plant a gentle kiss on his lips. "You idiot. Dont apologize."

(No she's up now) "stop stop stop" he said pulling haiiro away from Al "you pervert" he said to al as more shadow surrounded haiiros body

"I suppose so" Al created clothing of fire turning to normal" Al clothed her while having to close his eyes

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](What the hell.....all this yelling, and ripping clothes off, and one liners are killing me.)

[/QUOTE]
(Not this again)

"Jeez you pervert" thanos said as he sent tendrils of shadow into haiiros room and brought back A bag full of clothes for her and some that the shadow had put on her "you and phanax are both perverts you know that Al"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna, being hugged, slowly relaxed herself in his arms. She was No longer the iron wall in that very moment. She couldnt think of beung angry with him, for she knew, she felt he had to be going through the worst. Turning in his arms after sitting up off the railing, she gently lift his head to plant a gentle kiss on his lips. "You idiot. Dont apologize."

[/QUOTE]
His head lifted and he was met with a kiss which made him smile, even more so when she scolded him, he looked at her and didn't say anything for a moment. He then kissed her again, his hand resting on the back of her head as he kissed her deeply, he was letting his feelings out again - he just needed a little bit of love and hoped she'd accept his currently.

"You are both still petrverts" thanos said as he let the shadow disperse leaving a clothed haiiro laying there

Unconcious "wait we can't leave without mama" thanos said desprately to Al "we can't leave her"

@shortyshot8

LonelyAssassin said:
"Both. I guess." Tasuke looked no where in particular, he just stared off in a direction as he spoke, "I want to talk to you, but I'm gonna hang around until you 'actually' want to talk to me in return." After that he was eerily silent, lifting himself up onto the counter.
Vex finished cleaning before he looked at Tasuke again and walked past him, grabbing a spoon and glass as he walked to the fridge. He pulled out milk and chocolate syrup as well, and sat them all on the counter. Pouring the milk into the glass, he put the chocolate in next, and put both objects back into the fridge. Vex stirred the milk and syrup around, making chocolate milk whilst pretending to ignore the silence. He turned to Tasuke again, holding the spoon in his mouth to remove the remaining chocolate, only taking it out so speak, which he kept it in his grasp," well? What is it?"

@Asphyxiated[/URL]
All I read of the conversation with Phalanyx is 'ripped her clothes off' and I stopped after that o-o))
"You were following the tracks?" Cerin looked down at the girl, scratching his head with a clawed hand and knocking debris from his hair. "bad idea..." Blood and dirt stuck to his clothes from the events thus morning, even clinging to the visible skin on his face. He blinked when she pointed to his mask,"what?"

Dylan kissed Hans forehead before walking over to Daniel touching his chest silently giving him some of her power and strength as well , figuring shes be able to regain it she got up and stumbled and fell when she tried walking again

Blue used every thing they had sacraficed to him and smiled down at him " almost done " she said as she worked

@RomanTheFireGod

(sorry guys was making dinner)

Daniel screamed louder when Dylan sacrificed something to him before he started to feel weak and started to lose his grip on blue as his eyes felt heavy "b-blue" he wispered in between heavy breaths

@Sixxx

Blue looked down at him " what is it sweet heart ? your healed, we sacrafised for you whats wrong?" she put her hand on his cheek and hoped he would get better soon

@RomanTheFireGod

"Fine" thanos said as he tryed to pick up haiiro but had trouble doing it "I still think we should wait for mama" thanos said while struggling to hold haiiros weight. He fell down with haiiro on top of him "guys can I get some help" he wined

Daniel tryed to say some thing in between heavy breaths but was to weak to so he just closed his eyes and layed his head on blue hoping she got the message that he was alright as he could barely lift his new wings let alone his larger ones

@RomanTheFireGod @Sixxx

"Sure" Al picked Haiiro easily "Me and her can speak telepathically she will tell me if something was wrong trust me"

LonelyAssassin said:
His head lifted and he was met with a kiss which made him smile, even more so when she scolded him, he looked at her and didn't say anything for a moment. He then kissed her again, his hand resting on the back of her head as he kissed her deeply, he was letting his feelings out again - he just needed a little bit of love and hoped she'd accept his currently.
Luna was calm whilst he looked at her. She was about to speak within the silent moment provided whilst a shaky gaze shifted to the side before he kissed her again. With his hand on the back of her head , her hands lifted from her sides to press up against his chest. She could feel his emotions towards her, which resulted in her gaze changing to look at him, soft eyelids slowly closing over them. She needed him, something she didnt to say, but in that very moment, proved.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex finished cleaning before he looked at Tasuke again and walked past him, grabbing a spoon and glass as he walked to the fridge. He pulled out milk and chocolate syrup as well, and sat them all on the counter. Pouring the milk into the glass, he put the chocolate in next, and put both objects back into the fridge. Vex stirred the milk and syrup around, making chocolate milk whilst pretending to ignore the silence. He turned to Tasuke again, holding the spoon in his mouth to remove the remaining chocolate, only taking it out so speak, which he kept it in his grasp," well? What is it?"
"That was quick." he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, looking at him for a while, "You saw what I did to him, what I did with his crystal was. Stab myself in the heart with it. And it sped up the process of me looking like this, I was going to change anyway. But his... good nature was big and so it brought mine out. Now I'm like this, thanks to him."

Thanos looked up at al "thank you" he said as he stood up and ran over to lumina "come one lumina lets go" he said while looking up at her and jumping up and down a little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back