• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phalnyx sticks an extended claw through her ear "I SAID WAKE UP!!!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Phalanx she's no mortal shes a god maybe you should show more respect" thanos said as he clinged to haiiro

[/QUOTE]
"SHE IS NOTHING!"

when the bad was gone she satrted the heal his wounds so that he would bleed out any more " youll be ok hun " she looked at the bear and pulled the life out of it sacrificing it for Daniel " what do we do now ?"

@RomanTheFireGod @Daniel reaver

Asphyxiated said:
Vex's ears moved away from the direction of the whistle, a look of pain shooting through his features from the sound. He stopped his action of cleaning the dishes and turned to see Tasuke blushing, before continuing to clean. "Is there something you want? Or are you just hanging around since Cerin left?" Cerin thought he wouldn't notice, but it's hard to miss a trail of dirt in your house.

Cerin flinched at the sound of movement, darting his gaze to where the girl was. He tilted his head confusingly, a bit of smoke escaping his mask. "What are you doing?"
"Both. I guess." Tasuke looked no where in particular, he just stared off in a direction as he spoke, "I want to talk to you, but I'm gonna hang around until you 'actually' want to talk to me in return." After that he was eerily silent, lifting himself up onto the counter.

"I AM IMMORTAL SO SHE COULD NOT DEFEAT ME!"

"I KNOW A WOMEN"S WEAKNESS!" Phalnyx got a grin on his face as he ripped her clothes off "NOW WAKE UP!!!!!"

Mamoreru stared at him for a bit more time, thinking of what she should say. Instead of saying annything, she pointing to the bike and the bike tracks hinting that she was following them. The girl saw the smoke and she watched it rise into the air. She then looked at her smoke. Mamoreru stood up, looking only to be ten or nine, and walked over to the boy, staring at his mask. The girl pointed to his smoke and then hers, wondering if they were the same thing, species- whatever she is. @Asphyxiated

All I read of the conversation with Phalanyx is 'ripped her clothes off' and I stopped after that o-o))

"She could considering you serve me, your powerless, and she's the God of chaos" thanos said to phalanx while slowly shaking haiiro to wake her up

"Bleed" thanose said coldy as phalanx started to bleed

Han knelt down on his knees placing a hand on Daniel's chest. He sighed, "I shall give you 90% of my magic abilities." Han said. When he took a step backwards his mind warped taking away 90% percent he sacrificed. "I can relearn all of it." He said falling to the ground.

@Sixxx

@Daniel reaver

"HE HAS UNTAPPED POTENTIAL I WILL SHOW YOU!" Al regains his normal form as Thanos does his power words "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Daniel screamed more as the second a radius was made and he clung to blue more "p-please" he wispered as he held onto her tightly trying to bear the pain @Sixxx

Thanos quickly stops using his word "its about time you came back All" he said as he cast shadows over haiiro to hide her considering phalax ripped her clothes off

Last edited by a moderator:
"Something is inside me i can feel it!" Al starts leeking more blood than ever as the power was great "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back