• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"DAMN IT!" Suddenly phoenix wings busted out of his back "DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!!"

Al would no longer listen to reason

Seeing this made Lumina bring her wings in tightly to her back. They looked similar to hers now. She didn't need people to make the connection.

Thanos brought his schythe to als stomach and took the phoinex soul "yeah I'm not leting you have this back until you learn to control your emotions" he said

blue held his face looking at him crying " no not yet Daniel . your not allowed to do this yet " she saw han and looked at him crying " hes turning to his final form and hes gonna leave and im supposed to stop it but i cant find it in the book and i dont know what to do " she said rambling on crying still handing the book to Han . "the book said he needed to loose alot of blood and a god of goddess needs to perform the ritual but i cant find it"

@RomanTheFireGod

@Daniel reaver

LonelyAssassin said:
"Do you want me to keep a clone here? I dunno if he'd like my company, he hates me." Tasuke's eyes were wet when he said this, a tear fell down his cheek. "Anyways, take good care of him. I'll be back." He stands up awaiting what Cerin has to say.
"Go ahead. He doesn't hate you." Cerin said, "he would've pulled your heart out when you offered it if he hated you. Despite what you said." He wiped dust from eyes,"that, I do know."

Daniel screamed some more as his tail changed into the final form before daniel stoped screaming and breathed heavily

@Sixxx

"Lumina come here with roman" he said to her as he layed Al down "set roman right next to Al"

Thanos looked down at Al then at lumina "come here lumina I need to get is out of here he said as the strands of shadow slowly started to flow around them

Blue held his head looking down at him "Daniel..." she combed her fingers through his hair " i want to help but i dont know what to do hun" she wiped some tears and smiled at him " imma fix this ok?"

@RomanTheFireGod

Dylan watched in horror hiding behind Han hoping he was fixed soon

Asphyxiated said:
"Go ahead. He doesn't hate you." Cerin said, "he would've pulled your heart out when you offered it if he hated you. Despite what you said." He wiped dust from eyes,"that, I do know."
Tasuke nods his head and his body cracks apart, his pieces of Ice drift off into the air as his body dissolves, "I'll See you later Cerin."

Daniel slowly opened his eyes that had changed into dragon eyes "b-b-blue" he said as he curled up in her arms and started to cry "the first stage of trancendance has passed" he said softly

@Sixxx

Han looked at Daniel as he lay breathing heavily, "I'm sorry buddy. I have to remove 'some' blood." Han took out his hunting knife and stabbed Daniel in the stomach, not only did he stab but he twisted and quickly removed the knife. "A God of Godesses..." Han looked at Dylan and Blue, "Thats between you two." He said standing up. Han wish he didn't have to do what he did but it was to save Daniel.

Daniel screamed in pain as hans stabed into him "Gahhhhhh!!!!" His wings thrashed around as he held tight to blue

@RomanTheFireGod @Sixxx

The tendrils swarmed then and teleported them to one of there dorm rooms "here we are" he said as he picked up Al and put him on one of the beds

"han just tell me what i have to to i know i have to remove the bad and keep the good but how read it from the book" blue held his hand waited for instruction

@RomanTheFireGod

@Daniel reaver

"He's ok lumina I promise" thanos said as tears came to his eyes "I wanna see mama" he said before looking up at lumina "isn't it funny how I can do this to people over and over and over" thanos said as he started to cry

"See watch lumina" he said as he put the phoinex soul back into Al and the blood quickly left als eyes and all the blood in the sheets soaked back into him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back